Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What height is most attractive to girls? I'm pretty tall myself (6,4) and I was wondering what height appeals to girls most

ReputationRep:
    5'10 would suit most girls.
    But I'd say 5'7-6'2 is fine. Above or below that it's mostly based on preference.
    If you are 6'4 and she's 5'4 she might not be that comfortable but it's definitely better to be taller than shorter.

ReputationRep:
    I like tall guys... so anything between 6'1" and 6'7" is perfect for me (I'm 5'9" myself, soo....)

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm 5'0 (no, my name is not Frodo, try again) but still I go for talltalltall. Like, 6'2" maybe?
    Needless to say I tend to look like a circus freak in public with the guys I'm seeing, but ho hum...

ReputationRep:
    anything taller than me.. taller the better
    my ex was 6 foot 4.. LOVED IT!

ReputationRep:
    As a 5'10 guy, may I just say I hate 6' guys

ReputationRep:
    Girls would rather a guy was taller than them, but it's not the be all and end all.

/thread. Yes, another one.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully 6'4" :smug:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'7, so 5'8 and upwards is a-okay with me.

ReputationRep:
    As a guy that is 6'3 I will say girls don't like 6'3 guys, or maybe it's just everything else about me.

ReputationRep:
    5'10 and above
    I'm 5'5.5 lol so yeah..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    As a 5'10 guy, may I just say I hate 6' guys
    To be honest I'd rather be a bit smaller :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 5'9" girl myself and love to wear heels which make me between 6ft-6ft1 so I like anything taller than that

ReputationRep:
    I'm just 5'2", and I always thought I liked tall tall tall guys, but my boyfriend of ten months is only just 5'5", so perhaps not

ReputationRep:
    Um i'm 5'10, and i'm usually more attracted to guys who are around 6'2-6'5. That's not saying i wouldn't go for anyone shorter, it's just those are the ones who stand out at first glance to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [sophie])
    Girls would rather a guy was taller than them, but it's not the be all and end all.

This.
    I don't care much about height, but the guy would preferably be taller than my 5ft!

ReputationRep:
    All different.

I prefer below 5'9", but some people would rather over 5'10".

ReputationRep:
    Tall enough so I can wear heels and still not be taller than him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [sophie])

Not all.

I'm somewhere between 5'10" and 5'11", and you can see my preferences in my previous post.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'7. So around there and taller I guess.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.