Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I sent off my UCAS application just over a month ago, and by the time it had actually been sent off by my (ex) college complete with reference, it was 2nd November.

I know they have a huge amount of applicants, something like 1500 applicants and 180 places each year, so I was wondering if anyone has actually been given their offers (psychology wise) for Nottingham Trent Uni?

I have the required entry grades already, so I'm waiting on an unconditional (if an offer at all!)

Thanks guys don't be afraid to add either! xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the exact same position as you! sent it off about a month ago and still waiting :/
    don't worry, your not the only onee
    i really hope they reply soon!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was beginning to get nervous really, like at one point I was confident that I already have the entry requirements, I thought I had a strong personal statement etc. And then a month passes..........nothing.......an d NTU is my only choice at the moment! so I'm just seriously waiting on this offer! :\ ahh! haha
    Have you visited? it's brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    yeah they're actually taking the piss
    and yeahh i have, it's awesome!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer yesterday but they raised it to abb :/
    do you think its worth ringing them and asking if they'll still accept bbb?
    coz this was the only uni i was remotely certain i could get into

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, well I got declined yesterday I have ABC already as I'm on a gap year, and they raised the entry last week. Which is so unfair as I applied months ago when it was ABC and lecturers on the open day told me it would stay at ABC. I've been royally screwed over, I just called 10 minutes ago, and basically there's no movement. I'm going to try and get onto the Psychology and Criminology course which is BBB entry, (300 points) but the lady said she's going to call me back as she's not sure they'll take ABC because the C isn't a B. This is utterly ridiculous. They're changing their entry as they go along, and considering I actually have the required grades already, it's looking troublesome and hard to even get in with the C!?

ReputationRep:
    That's so ridiculous omg. Surely ABC equates to BBB?! I can't beleive they upped the requirments at the last minute.

ReputationRep:
    Christ, AAB?! I applied early 2010 for deferred entry, so it was for 2011 entry to psychology and my offer was CC.

God knows what's happened in the space of a year :\

Edit: But thank God they did it after I applied, I wouldn't have gone to uni otherwise! Starting to count my blessings a little bit.

ReputationRep:
    I am going to do Psy with sports studies, and my offer is BBCc

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.