The Student Room Group

VERY CONFUSED: suspended uni course and want to transfer into year 2

I have suspended my course half way through my second year of an accredited psychology course at university of liverpool for personal reasons but I'm not sure I want to return to Liverpool again. I have been in contact with unis and they want me to reapply via ucas to start second year again next september to do the same accredited psychology course (its quite easilt transferable).

Is it possible to apply for different uni's via ucas whilst staying suspended at Liverpool or do i have to withdraw and risk not getting in to any uni at all?

I can't find info anywhere and it's very stressfull!:confused:
I would really appreciate any advice from people who know about this!
Many thanks
Original post by lizpal
I have suspended my course half way through my second year of an accredited psychology course at university of liverpool for personal reasons but I'm not sure I want to return to Liverpool again. I have been in contact with unis and they want me to reapply via ucas to start second year again next september to do the same accredited psychology course (its quite easilt transferable).

Is it possible to apply for different uni's via ucas whilst staying suspended at Liverpool or do i have to withdraw and risk not getting in to any uni at all?

I can't find info anywhere and it's very stressfull!:confused:
I would really appreciate any advice from people who know about this!
Many thanks

I believe you can still apply when at uni so I believe you can apply while you are suspended from uni. You just need to apply for 2nd year entry via UCAS.
Reply 2
does that mean you always have the back up of returning to the course you suspended from if the ucas applications fail?
Original post by lizpal
does that mean you always have the back up of returning to the course you suspended from if the ucas applications fail?

Yes. :smile:
Reply 4
Actually, you would need to check with the uni as they may have rules about what you can do. You won't be allowed to go to another uni and then come back, so this may be forbidden too. The uni will find out as you need to include it in the education section of your UCAS form.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending