Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of these boots? Take 2. Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-dark-b...ess/1473226120

or these:

http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-brown-...oot/1413086020

or neither

ReputationRep:
    Stunning boots, really compliment your eyes.

ReputationRep:
    If you're cute the 1st ones. If your not then either the second ones or neither

ReputationRep:
    they look almost identical to me (no offence)
    Go for the cheaper pair..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous-)
    If you're cute the 1st ones. If your not then either the second ones or neither
    I'm like not girly, but I get what you mean about the cute thing. I'm not sure biker boots would suit me, but I'd like to keep up with the trend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenP91)
    Stunning boots, really compliment your eyes.
    Is this supposed to be sarcy?

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you're planning to wear them with - if jeans, I'd go for the second pair, if skirts and dressed with tights, I'd go for the first

ReputationRep:
    1st.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyGurl13)
    I'm like not girly, but I get what you mean about the cute thing. I'm not sure biker boots would suit me, but I'd like to keep up with the trend.
    Meh, wear what you want. You don't have to be uber girly to wear boots (in my opinion they don't look as good on uber girly girls). But I reckon you should go for the 1st ones.

ReputationRep:
    Well I liked the second ones...

ReputationRep:
    I think they look exactly the same. . . .

. . . . and so equally ugly sorry. . .

ReputationRep:
    Those are SO much nicer than the tacky ones in your other post. But I still wouldn't say either pair was nice, the first are ok-ish I suppose

ReputationRep:
    Not too keen on these millions of All Saints rip-off boots around..better to go for the originals.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like either tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxcs)
    Not too keen on these millions of All Saints rip-off boots around..better to go for the originals.
    But they are bloody expensive :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.