Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Paedophiles: Why not Become a Teacher? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me, or is the image on the homepage advert entreating folk to become teachers only going to attract paedophiles to the profession? I know that nothing can be sold in this world of ours without a buxom teenage girl wearing a seductively unbuttoned shirt, but come on, you could have chosen a more representative picture of school-life than that bloody little Lolita. Grump, grump, grump.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    ...is the image in the homepage advert entreating folk to become teachers only going to attract paedophiles to the profession? I know that nothing can be sold in this world of ours without a buxom teenage girl wearing a seductively unbuttoned shirt, but come on, you could have chosen a more representative picture of school-life than that bloody little Lolita. Grump, grump, grump.

I'd tap that so hard if it were legal to do so.

ReputationRep:
    I thought she was supposed to be the teacher not the student.

Oh, and 'buxom' , lol .

ReputationRep:
    shes the teacher ¬¬ lol
    and shes hardly 'buxom'

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought that woman was the teacher? And I don't know if it's just me, but she doesn't exactly look 'buxom' or 'seductive' :/

ReputationRep:
    There are strict checks...

ReputationRep:
    Really? She's the teacher? God god, the woman looks only just pubescent! In that case, she should button up that shirt and set an example to the class!

EDIT: And on the "buxom"/"seductive" point, maybe I'm just chronically undersexed -- dig six feet down, and my grandmother's decaying body could probably excite my interest at this point in time. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brofessor)
    I'd tap that so hard if it were legal to do so.
    I was under the impression she was the teacher. If this is true: tap away, good buddy. Tap away!

ReputationRep:
    She's suppose to be the teacher :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    She is the teacher. Lack of school tie and grey school top is the giveaway

I thought it was obvious she was the teacher. She's not wearing uniform, she's stood up whilst the others in the frame are sat down, the girl behind has her hand raised and is looking in her general direction and she looks older.

ReputationRep:
      That girl is the teacher.

And the girl at the back looks WAAYY too over-enthusiastic about asking a question.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Onyx.)
      I thought it was obvious she was the teacher. She's not wearing uniform, she's stood up whilst the others in the frame are sat down, the girl behind has her hand raised and is looking in her general direction and she looks older.
      I'll give you the rest of it ... but she does not look older.

ReputationRep:
      Really? She's the teacher? God god, the woman looks only just pubescent! In that case, she should button up that shirt and set an example to the class!

EDIT: And on the "buxom"/"seductive" point, maybe I'm just chronically undersexed -- dig six feet down, and my grandmother's decaying body could probably excite my interest at this point in time. :rolleyes:
      All i have to say is:
      :zomg::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:, oh and :puke::puke::puke:

ReputationRep:
      she would be an amazing teacher.

ReputationRep:

This just made me very sick :puke:

ReputationRep:
      :facepalm: Large breasts luring in people who get their jollies from children... can you not see a flaw in this assertion?

ReputationRep:
      wah! judging from OP we need more optometrists!
      That unbuttoned chick is a teacher in disguise. o.0
      EDIT: Major one.. oh by the way TSR it's THAT picture by the header which lures me here (site) and gets me all submerged in a viscous liquid.
      o.0

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by babygirl110)
      This just made me very sick :puke:
      How dare you: that's my grandma you're talking about!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by rich2606)
      :facepalm: Large breasts luring in people who get their jollies from children... can you not see a flaw in this assertion?
      Well if you want me to be more accurate, I could have titled this thread, "Ephebophiles: Why not Become a Teacher?" It wouldn't have been quite as sensationalist, however, as the TSR population would be collectively reaching for the dictionary, if not the X-button, and few people would have had the chance to read my wonderful thread!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.