Int 2 Maths: A
    Int 2 Business: B
    Int 2 English: C

I'm now in 6th year and currently studying :

Higher Maths
    Higher Business
    Higher Information Systems
    Higher Graphic Communication

I believe I will pass all except Graph Com and I'm just wondering If I should apply for Uni because I'm not sure if I will get in based on these. I'm not talking about going to Cambridge obviously but do I have a realistic chance of doing a course at Uni that lets say asks for BBCC? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    what do you want to do at uni
    even if you dont get what you want there are access courses you can do at some colleges and they lead onto uni
    i would advise working hard in you maths if you want to do a computer based course
    dont do what i did and leave everything to the last minute and get a D in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedNight)
    what do you want to do at uni
    even if you dont get what you want there are access courses you can do at some colleges and they lead onto uni
    i would advise working hard in you maths if you want to do a computer based course
    dont do what i did and leave everything to the last minute and get a D in it
    That seems like a pretty excellent answer to me.

Look around at courses, decide what you want to do, look around at courses some more and see what they say their typical offer is. If you can find a course you like the look at with entry requirements that seem achievable there's no reason whatsoever why you shouldn't achieve. If you decide what you want to do then it's definitely worth trying to do it. Aim high. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to do Accountancy, most ask for BBCC.

ReputationRep:
    I still think it's worth applying if it's what you want to do.
    Try and apply to unis with a range a of entry requirements?
    And like RedNight says, there's access courses that lead to uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    I still think it's worth applying if it's what you want to do.
    Try and apply to unis with a range a of entry requirements?
    And like RedNight says, there's access courses that lead to uni.
    I'm applying for an HNC as well, just incase I'm rejected from uni.

ReputationRep:
    Then where's the harm in applying? I don't know if you'd get in, but you won't find out unless you try. If you don't get in, there isn't anything to stop you trying again. You don't know what your grades are going to be in the end.

Think positive and give it a go

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.