Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

That awkwardness when you realize your teacher is incredibly lonely... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have this teacher, he is really nice, he is really polite, lenient with homework deadlines, never raises his voice n really supportive, probably the nicest teachers i've had. i dont know why, but it really hurts me seeing him so lonely, he always eats his lunch alone and smokes by himself near the smoking shed, hes never with other teachers, i myself am lonely and i can tell in peoples eyes. The kind of look on their face like they've got an incredible burden on their shoulders but mask it in a broken smile, im lonely too but i have so much sympathy for him u ever been in this situation?

ReputationRep:
    It's sad when they don't join in with the other teachers. :holmes:

I can't think of teacher's as real people, with their own lives outside marking my coursework. What an awful thought. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    It's sad when they don't join in with the other teachers. :holmes:

I can't think of teacher's as real people, with their own lives outside marking my coursework. What an awful thought. :zomg:
    Sames.

ReputationRep:
    i work at sainsburys and one of my teacher comes in and talks to her self as she shops. Well i hope shes talking to herself anyway, she could be talking to the food.

bless her.

ReputationRep:
    I have never realised but probably would cry as I am the world's most emotionally unstable person :/
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelshmaylevel92)
    i myself am lonely and i can tell in peoples eyes. The kind of look on their face like they've got an incredible burden on their shoulders but mask it in a broken smile, im lonely too but i have so much sympathy for him u ever been in this situation?
    Yes. Don't get involved, esp. as it's a school teacher. If it's really bugging you then see if there are any harmless ways in which you brighten up his day. Be careful though

ReputationRep:
    I have this teacher, he is really nice, he is really polite, lenient with homework deadlines, never raises his voice n really supportive, probably the nicest teachers i've had. i dont know why, but it really hurts me seeing him so lonely, he always eats his lunch alone and smokes by himself near the smoking shed, hes never with other teachers, i myself am lonely and i can tell in peoples eyes. The kind of look on their face like they've got an incredible burden on their shoulders but mask it in a broken smile, im lonely too but i have so much sympathy for him u ever been in this situation?
    i dont know why, but it really hurts me seeing him so lonely, he always eats his lunch alone and smokes by himself near the smoking shed, hes never with other teachers, i myself am lonely and i can tell in peoples eyes.
    derp
    he always eats his lunch alone and smokes by himself near the smoking shed
    smokes by himself near the smoking shed
    the smoking shed
    smoking shed

ReputationRep:
    Get it on with your teacher in the smoking shed? That way you can support each other and lose the loneliness

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.