Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i was wondering if bootleg in fashion. i am buying armani jeans online so i dunna how i would look like on me. hopefull it suits me

ReputationRep:
    oh yh for men

:dontknow: I've not seen anyone where bootleg for a while. In my sixth form leggings are pretty much the norm right now and if I see a girl wearing jeans, they're always skinny.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea if they're in fashion at all.
    I do know that it's the style that tends to look best on me though. So I buy them.
    Surely that matters more?

Who cares? Besides, whether they are in fashion or not has no bearing on if they'll suit you.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you care about what is in fashion? What is this, Mean Girls?

ReputationRep:
    I love bootleg jeans!
    Well, not in the snow, but yeah.
    They're so versatile and go with everything!

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    They're not "in fashion" and I wouldn't wear them because they don't suit my bodytype. But some people look awesome in them and if they looked good on me I would wear them. Go for it!

ReputationRep:
    they're not 'in fashion' if that is something that matters to you. personally, i'm quite shallow when it comes to fashion (very particular!) and i wouldn't wear bootcut jeans (boy OR girl)

ReputationRep:
    I hate bootleg trousers. And on men, :facepalm: they are even worse.

ReputationRep:
    Is OP male or female? Bootlegs IMO are 1,000,000 times more stylish than any other cut (as long as there is no gigantic flare). It's fashionable now to wear a tighter, tapering cut but that doesn't flatter those of us with big hips or fat legs (women). Men's trousers are a different matter.

Funny how everyone thought bootlegs were fine 10 years ago and now I can't find any in the shops for all the nasty skinny jeans. God help me.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt care if bootleg wasnt in trend, most other jean styles just FAIL. Depends on body shape too I guess but I still think probably 90% of girls will look better in bootleg as opposed to skinny.

ReputationRep:
    Noooooo not on a guy :/

but.. post a link of it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.