Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you always think of the person you like, even if hardly know them? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one? I mean I do know her, albeit a little, but I just can't get her out of my mind.

Worst thing is, she probably doesn't see me in that way.

Anyone else feeling the same?

ReputationRep:
    I just caaaan't get you outta myy head :dance:

No, not really. If you like this said girl go get to know her better but PLEASE don't make a thread asking exactly what to do.

ReputationRep:
    I think of how many ways I can tap it.

ReputationRep:
    I never usually like someone I hardly know...

ReputationRep:
    I used to be but it is clear that he doesn't like me, so I won't waste my energy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misnomer)
    I used to be but it is clear that he doesn't like me, so I won't waste my energy.
    Why you think that?

yep,3 yrs later & I still think about them (not as much as I did,thank the Lord) even though they are in a different country
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stargirl63)
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stargirl63)
    Have you ever met Chris?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni2013)
    Why you think that?
    Because he has started acting hostile and unfriendly around me!

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one? I mean I do know her, albeit a little, but I just can't get her out of my mind.

faced a similar situation few years ago....but we were on talking terms even though we did not know each other that well...

Don't worry about you being the only person... , the thing you are going through at the moment is a crush...

your nesxt step should be: get to know her, and ask her out when the time is right..

ReputationRep:
    yup, a girl i worked with in a chemistry experiment couple of months ago in open evening, and she's a year below me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Have you ever met Chris?
    LOL! I'll give you that one!

There's always an exception!

ReputationRep:

This. All the time

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do, and it annoys the hell out of me, especially because I know he hates me

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had a crush in months, well.... just under a year in fact. But now I can;t stop thinking about the guy. He's a son of a family friends. We're the same age and live in the same city. He literally lives about 20 minutes away from me. But I can't just turn up out of the blue. We're not really good friends. We just say 'hi' to eachother.

A couple of weeks ago his mum said I should come over (cos my parents were away and I was home by myself). And I built up the courage to call back expecting them to inviting my around again, but they didn't

I am just so bad with guys. I'm usually very friendly and talkative, but if I fancy someone I can't get two words out.

I did find out that he came over to my house once (when I wasn't there). But later I found out on facebook that there were other people over too (a group of don't get on with, especially this one *****y girl, who's face I just want to punch).

He probably has a girlfriend. He probably has several. Aaaaaaaaaaah... It's all so pathetic.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.