Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick query; I've signed onto the 'Arts Past and Present' course starting in February, and applied for financial support. I've just had the email back saying it's been confirmed, and went onto my profile on the OU website, and instead of the former page with all the course books and details etc., it's simply got that the course will start in January. Does this mean that everything's sorted out? It did say previously that they were waiting for my registration form which was printed out when my financial application was sorted, but no longer says that. Am I to assume that everything my end is done? Sorry for the ramblings!

ReputationRep:
    If you head to StudentHome and log in, then click the course title down the middle of the page, does it say 'The XYZ module website will open on XYZ date'? If so, you're done. Just await the brown boxes There should also be a 'materials dispatch' button under the course title on the main page.

If in doubt, check here (requires login) for your financial support, or call up the OU and give them your personal identifier, and they'll tell you quickly whether there is anything left to do.

Sounds to me like you're all set

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moggs)
    If you head to StudentHome and log in, then click the course title down the middle of the page, does it say 'The XYZ module website will open on XYZ date'? If so, you're done. Just await the brown boxes There should also be a 'materials dispatch' button under the course title on the main page.

If in doubt, check here (requires login) for your financial support, or call up the OU and give them your personal identifier, and they'll tell you quickly whether there is anything left to do.

Sounds to me like you're all set
    Cheers for that Just got to get all excited about it now then I guess!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.