Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys and girls ^^

Today I decided to give Black Ops a try because my brother wasn't at home so I could play on his Xbox.

Surprisingly it raged me sooooo much. I died and then spawned and a second after I spawned I got shot then rinse and repeat 4 times. Then I said that Black Ops is worse than MW2 and a guy said "Black Ops is ace"

Can someone please tell me what's so ace about Black Ops? I fail to see why its so amazing. Maybe its just because Im still raging but still :|

Thanks for reading

TLDR; Black Ops is worse than MW2 but people say its amazing. I want to know why its so amazing

ReputationRep:
    A) Your a girl. Stereotypical, but what the hell.
    B) You need to turn that rage into own-age. See what I did there?
    C) I highly doubt you spawned 5 times and got killed within a second each time, more within 5 seconds. Thats 4 seconds where you could have killed someone. If they can shoot you, you can shoot them.
    D) Watch the kill cam if you get "Spawn Killed". Shows you where the "Spawn Raper" is so you can do something about it next spawn so you can rape him right up the arse.
    E) Man up. Grow a pair. Do this and you will instantly be a better gamer.
    ----
    As for the SLANDEROUS comment about MW2 > BOps. You need to play for longer than 5 deaths to get a proper opinion of the game. Play for a few hours and you will see why.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer MW2, but that's simply because I prefer modern weapons and it's faster pace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    I prefer MW2, but that's simply because I prefer modern weapons and it's faster pace.
    your knowledge of 'Modern' weaponry is appalling then, the majority of the weapons in MW2 are in fact likely to be older than you are ¬.¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iainvg)
    your knowledge of 'Modern' weaponry is appalling then, the majority of the weapons in MW2 are in fact likely to be older than you are ¬.¬

Comparatively, ffs. Bolt action rifles do nothing for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gradyhawks)
    A) Your a girl. Stereotypical, but what the hell.
    B) You need to turn that rage into own-age. See what I did there?
    C) I highly doubt you spawned 5 times and got killed within a second each time, more within 5 seconds. Thats 4 seconds where you could have killed someone. If they can shoot you, you can shoot them.
    D) Watch the kill cam if you get "Spawn Killed". Shows you where the "Spawn Raper" is so you can do something about it next spawn so you can rape him right up the arse.
    E) Man up. Grow a pair. Do this and you will instantly be a better gamer.
    ----
    As for the SLANDEROUS comment about MW2 > BOps. You need to play for longer than 5 deaths to get a proper opinion of the game. Play for a few hours and you will see why.
    C) It did happen, 5 times. That's why I raged and made that *****y post on TSR =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gradyhawks)
    As for the SLANDEROUS comment about MW2 > BOps.

All opinion. I prefer MW2, no idea why really as in i cant pin point why, just do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.