Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Replacement tenant from MMU students only. Opal Wilmslow Park Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

I'm offering any MMU student who would like to take my flat commencing ideally between now and 10 Jan 2011. There is absolutely no problems with the accommodation.
    However it's a struggle for me to keep up with finances and I have personal problems, therefore I have decided to live back home.

More info about my flat...
    - £113 per week includes all bills and internet. Payments come out direct debit in Jan 2011 and again in April 2011. Contracts lasts until Mid-July. It is a 44 week contract.

- Standard Ensuite (inc shower, wash basin, toilet, single bed, plenty of storage, desk)

-Great communal area with flat screen freeview TV, kettle, toaster, oven, cooker, fridge/ freezer.

- Will be sharing the communal area with 3 other flat mates (2 boys and 1 female) the flatmates are very laidback and easy going they're great to live with and are lots of fun.

- The accommodation includes a pool table 24 hour security reception desk, 24 hour laundrette.

you can find more info on http://www.opalstudents.com/student-...-mwp/features/

If you want more info/ are interested please feel free to email me on [email protected] ([email protected])

I'm quite desperate so please let me know of interest ASAP or if you know of anyone interested
    Thanks Guys
    Viv

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.