Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm on a gap year at the moment and I've been sent my applications for accommodation but the site isn't that good for pictures.

I'm thinking of living in Brayford Court or Park Court and I could find pictures for Brayford Quays pretty easily but not for Park Court!

If any of you have got pictures of them- preferably showing the bedrooms and kitchens would be awesome!

If you wanna throw a review in there too then that would just be amazing

ReputationRep:
    http://www.touchstonestudentliving.c...n/gallery.html

Google!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I have been living in park court for 3 years, the link posted by ella shows the pent house rooms. The accomadation at park court is of good quality, there are always people on the front desk during the working week. Each room comes with its own en-suite, the pent house rooms are bigger than standard rooms but this is reflected in the price of each. Any problems which arrise during your stay are quickly resolved by the staff (sometimes it takes a little prodding). However all in my three years have been great here, I am five minutes from Uni, spitting distance from pubs and clubs, as well as the town center.

Final note i have also been renting a parking space at park court which comes in at around £500 per annum, however there are only seven spaces, and they do go early. But this would be seven more spaces then Brayford, although needing a car at park court is a luxury and not a neccesity (unless you live 260 miles away).

Hope this helps.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.