Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Looks like things are starting to kick off. You would think that America would lend a hand to South Korea even if they do have other wars going on already and I am also pretty sure Japan would back South Korea up too. The thing is what would China do? I am sure they would love to jump on North Korea and take some territory to help their devlopment. But also don't you think they would help their fellow Cummunists?

ReputationRep:
    South Korea would get its ass handed to it by Best Korea, no question about it. I went to Best Korea once, and saw a man with one arm wrestle a bear and win. They can also survive for weeks on standard Best Korean army rations - and the amount of food they get in those would make even an Ethiopian feel sorry for them. Everyone in their army is trained to the same high standard, so the South wouldn't stand a chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Host_Sama)
    Looks like things are starting to kick off. You would think that America would lend a hand to South Korea even if they do have other wars going on already and I am also pretty sure Japan would back South Korea up too. The thing is what would China do? I am sure they would love to jump on North Korea and take some territory to help their devlopment. But also don't you think they would help their fellow Cummunists?

China wouldn't support N.Korea, did you see wikileaks? N.Korea will probably use their nukes though so it would dangerous for China or Japan to get involved in a war that doesn't affect them hugely. I think the north will continue to provoke the south and either eventually the south would attack with US support. If the south doesn't respond then I think the north will collapse shortly after Kim Jung Il dies.

ReputationRep:
    No one wins in war, my friend. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    I reckon it'll be a draw

ReputationRep:
    I like North Korea and I sort of have a thing for South Korea, but which one is best? There's only one way to find out.....

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIGHT!!!

ReputationRep:

ooh errr picture gets squashed - http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/0...orea_facts.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Host_Sama)
    starting to kick off?! catch up, this was a few days a go.

anyway, after North Korea's gutsy performance in the World Cup, I expect them to carry such form into this competition.

Nobody will win.

ReputationRep:
      South Korea would win, but probably have more casualties. It has America backing it, and they have roughly 30,000 troops, 3 aircraft carriers with lots of planes, 2 nuclear subs and 6 frigates stationed around that area should anything kick off, all of which have nuclear weaponery. China wouldn't immediately jump in to save the north unless it was afraid the americans would get too close to it's border, and I know america won't venture too far in.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ilovedubstep)
      China wouldn't support N.Korea, did you see wikileaks? N.Korea will probably use their nukes though so it would dangerous for China or Japan to get involved in a war that doesn't affect them hugely. I think the north will continue to provoke the south and either eventually the south would attack with US support. If the south doesn't respond then I think the north will collapse shortly after Kim Jung Il dies.
      Japan is quite easily involved. While i was living there, Japan recieved quite a few threats from North Korea about blowing up Japan's Major cities. As for China, they want to be a big boy so they will do what America does.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Brofessor)
      Best Korea
      :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      Who is the superpower supporting?

(Original post by Michael Locke)
        :rofl:
        Liking the contents of your signature... is nice! :borat:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ch0llima)
        Liking the contents of your signature... is nice! :borat:
        Thank you. I think we all know the heretics in the south and the US Imperialists are going to pay.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
        At football: South Korea
        At War: North Korea

ReputationRep:
        I reckon 2 - 0 to North Korea in the first half, then Park Ji sung scores the first for the saarf coming on from the bench after half time, leading Sarf Korea to a 4 - 2 victory

ReputationRep:
        In war there are only losers. (however, I put my bets on the one with nuclear weapons)

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
        I reckon 2 - 0 to North Korea in the first half, then Park Ji sung scores the first for the saarf coming on from the bench after half time, leading Sarf Korea to a 4 - 2 victory
        So witty :facepalm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.