The Student Room Group

N. Korea vs. S. Korea Who will win?

Scroll to see replies

Take into account the indoctrination of the north. They will willing die for their country. Although, I wouldn't dismiss this for the south either.

North has many more troops, tanks and submarines, but the south has more money and the USA.

I think it could go either way, depending on the response of the americans and whether the north allies with anybody else. But then you have to take note of the Americans in Afghanistan and how they're not exactly winning.

Lets hope we will never know.
Reply 21
iran
This isn't some kind of Pokémon battle! ¬¬
Original post by johno090

Lol! I can imagine The Norths' government has like a TV newscast every 10 minutes, it interrupts normal TV to remind people of how great North Korea is and how it's the best and everything *Including singing of the national anthem
Reply 24
Original post by Daniel-Ballingall
This isn't some kind of Pokémon battle! ¬¬

Wild Kim Jong-il appeared!
Wild Kim Jong-il used Nuke!
It's super effective!
South Korea fainted!
Reply 25
The ultimate winner will be Activision.
Reply 26
If a war was to start i dont think USA will get involved unless their stupid or Obama was given the nobel peace prize for nothing. USA are already in war and they are not winning at all...Japan will not get involved unless its attacked. China could get involved... if USA or China do get involved i think it will go to World war scale. If USA gets involved then Russia and UK will probably get involved and so on......
At the end my bet will be they will still be North korea and South Korea :smile:
Reply 27
China wouldn't have backed N. Korea but now that the Wikileak has been out, I think they might reconsider for the sake of image. Although it's all well and good to know all that's going on, wikileak is a crime against foreign negotiations and just stirring trouble. It was a stupid, stupid idea and although didn't put anyone's lives in -direct- threat, I'm sure it's done its damage to cock up foreign relations. We all know politicans are crooked and liars, we don't need secret documents to notice.

But anyway, if China gets involved with N. Korea the US will give little support. They won't risk all out war for South Korea, it won't be a repeat of the Korean War in 1950s at all. Although it does really open the debate on whether or not the Cold War really has ended.
Original post by Sendaii
It's super effective!
South Korea fainted!

Yes, indeed.
With the pokémon battle music in the background... obv.

Kim Jong-il throws great ball!
....... ~wobble.....
BREAKS OPEN
OH NO! SOUTH KOREA BROKE FREE! WITH VENGEANCE!
Reply 29
Democratic People's Republic of Korea would win, if the US stayed out of it.
Original post by Sam2424

Call of Duty: Yellow Ops.
Reply 31
Arms dealers
Reply 32
On their own:
North Korea

With their allies:
North Korea (China, Russia, Iran etc) South Korea (America, UN - who are basically useless, Japan - SK have no major European allies, so the three major European superpowers of France, Germany and the UK won't really help them that much, probably just vocally condemn the actions of N Korea)
(edited 13 years ago)
America will win.

Well, they'll win the war for South Korea. America has nukes and they're looking for any excuse to nuke Pyongyang. It's the PDRK residents I feel sorry for. Yanks should just go in and do an Iraq, then reunite Korea as a democratic state by getting rid of Kim-Jong Il
South Korea, they have Park-Ji-Sung
Original post by Host_Sama
Looks like things are starting to kick off. You would think that America would lend a hand to South Korea even if they do have other wars going on already and I am also pretty sure Japan would back South Korea up too. The thing is what would China do? I am sure they would love to jump on North Korea and take some territory to help their devlopment. But also don't you think they would help their fellow Cummunists?

Which is why Ross Kemp will be nowhere to be seen...
Original post by JohnnytheFox
I like North Korea and I sort of have a thing for South Korea, but which one is best? There's only one way to find out.....

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

Damn I was going to do that, you beat me to it.

Original post by Sam2424

The GIF in your sig is awesome :yes:
Reply 37
Original post by Sendaii
It's super effective!
South Korea fainted!

USA is sent out!
USA used Nuke!
It's super effective!
North Korea fainted!
There's only one way to tell...

FIGHT!!!!
Reply 39
without US army NK will kick SK easily like they did 60years ago,and once US army joins it will also repeat the 60 years old story.

wait, US army has never left

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending