Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I had a massive list of all the corsets that I liked, but I narrowed it down to three, which my boyfriend then narrowed down to these two. Not sure on which one to go with, so thought I'd get everyone else's opinions! If it makes any difference, I've got quite pale skin and dark ginger hair So opinions guys and girls

http://www.corsets-uk.com/black-sati...a300-2457.html

or

http://www.corsets-uk.com/a3029-silver-2598.html

Black corset :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
      Okay, I had a massive list of all the corsets that I liked, but I narrowed it down to three, which my boyfriend then narrowed down to these two. Not sure on which one to go with, so thought I'd get everyone else's opinions! If it makes any difference, I've got quite pale skin and dark ginger hair So opinions guys and girls

http://www.corsets-uk.com/black-sati...a300-2457.html

or

http://www.corsets-uk.com/a3029-silver-2598.html
      Both are gorgeous! I'm a redhead too and would probably go for the 2nd one, though it's hard to choose!

ReputationRep:
      I like the grey

ReputationRep:
      If a guy's opinion helps then I'd suggest the black one. Both look good though. I thought corsets were really expensive?

Hmm, this lab report I have to do must be worse than I thought to have started browsing the fashion forums

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by dhr90)
      If a guy's opinion helps then I'd suggest the black one. Both look good though. I thought corsets were really expensive?

Hmm, this lab report I have to do must be worse than I thought to have started browsing the fashion forums
      These are nice cheap ones, which I am going to fully take advantage of I should have set up a poll :mad:

ReputationRep:
      the black one.

Though silver may look less severe against pale skin?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Flo_Ryder89)
      the black one.

Though silver may look less severe against pale skin?
      That's what I'm worried about; either the black one will make me look like a ghost, or the silver one will make me look washed out, and like a ghost! Gahh damn these decisions

ReputationRep:
      That's what I'm worried about; either the black one will make me look like a ghost, or the silver one will make me look washed out, and like a ghost! Gahh damn these decisions
      hmm. I see the dilema.

Maybe you could google pictures and see which colour looks best overall for your skin tone? though god knows what may come up lol

Erm id still go with silver. But it depends how pale you are. The silver may make you look even more pale if your youre exceptionaly pale.

If your pale but not in the extreme than black should be fine and might look better with youre dark ginger hair than silver

ReputationRep:
      These are nice cheap ones, which I am going to fully take advantage of I should have set up a poll :mad:
      Ah fair enough then.

You could try googling for pictures of that or similar corsets and see what they are like on people. Personally I quite like the contrast in colour of dark clothing on pale skinned girls. Thought about what you might wear (if anything) with them, would that affect your choice?

ReputationRep:
      Black one looks better, although needless to say *** stains show up more on black :awesome:

ReputationRep:
      black one. It's LOOOOVVERRRLLLYYY

ReputationRep:
      :sexface: Love them both...but I would go for the black one because it just looks a lot more sexy.

ReputationRep:
      they are both really nice corsets, would say get them both however would probably say go for the black one

ReputationRep:
      black

ReputationRep:
      The black one is really nice.

ReputationRep:
      Black one.

Xhotas, always ready to lend a hand to help improve the sex lives of tsr members!

ReputationRep:
      The black one. :yep:

ReputationRep:
      Silver one!

ReputationRep:
      I like thme both.

The first one.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.