Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

So, I've got to read El Concierto de San Ovidio for my Advanced Higher Spanish studies and it's a book that there doesn't seem to be much info on online etc.. Usually when we study a book in class we get the english translation version and the book in the foreign language so we can read them side by side (I am studying L'etranger in French and we have both copies of the book - obviously making it easier to take in and understand!).
    Basically, I'm just hoping that there are people on here who know the play and are willing to give me any information on it.. summary, plot, themes etc.. to make reading the book a little easier for me. My teacher is going to go into more depth soon and we're going to look at the book more but we've been given the book early and I just want to start reading it now. Hence, my struggling! Haha.

Any help is much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Robyn
    If you are still out there, did you make any progress with this play, as i'm now in exactly the same situation as you were 6 years ago, & am looking for an English translation or summary of El Concierto de San Ovidio, pls?
    Thanks a lot.
    Hilary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hjmarshall)
    Hi Robyn
    If you are still out there, did you make any progress with this play, as i'm now in exactly the same situation as you were 6 years ago, & am looking for an English translation or summary of El Concierto de San Ovidio, pls?
    Thanks a lot.
    Hilary
    The OP hasn't logged onto TSR since 2011, it's unlikely she will ever see this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.