Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many hours do you spend looking good for your other half? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Say for e.g per week.

Does it get annoying and in the way of other things?

ReputationRep:
    1 hour max I suppose (altogether)

ReputationRep:
    A couple hours friday afternoon, i see him from friday night till sunday night. I go there looking really good so he's like and then we both sit around with that just got out of bed kinda look for 48 hours.

ReputationRep:
    0 - I wake up in the morning looking like Cindy Crawford

But on a serious note, it doesn't take me long to get ready, I put on eyeliner and mascara and i'm good to go

ReputationRep:
    If she was coming over I'd usually have a ten-minute shower.

ReputationRep:
    I usually spend many hours every day staring at my other half in the mirror (i have schizophrenia). Though, i recently broke my mirror by looking at it. Im not very good looking.

ReputationRep:
    I don't spend any more time getting ready for him than I do for the rest of the world, unless we're going out somewhere special. Back when we were first going out, I used to put on make-up before even going on webcam for him, but we've been together so long now he's seen me make-upless, in pijamas, unwashed, ill, etc. so it doesn't really matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riotgrrl)
    I don't spend any more time getting ready for him than I do for the rest of the world, unless we're going out somewhere special. Back when we were first going out, I used to put on make-up before even going on webcam for him, but we've been together so long now he's seen me make-upless, in pijamas, unwashed, ill, etc. so it doesn't really matter.
    Oh my word!

ReputationRep:
    Until I'm happy the way I look... which doesnt take long usually.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.