Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't going to post this, since I know the choice is down to personal opinion, but I've researched it to death and I've visited them all but I'm still having so much trouble choosing! I'm currently a 2nd year student at St Andrews and we have to pick our preference of clinical school for years 4-6. You rank your choices and it goes on exam grades. The choices are, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee or Aberdeen.

Does anyone have any input on what they think would be a good choice? They are all the three years except dundee, which offer it in 2 years. I feel that since Glasgow has a larger, varied population that can be advantageous for clinical years. Everybody in my class seems to be keen on Edinburgh, everyone keeps saying that it has a good reputation, but I'm not really sure how true that is. When I went there - the staff seemed really condescending and they had a bit of a superiority complex. I think I am leaning towards Glasgow at the moment, does anyone, whether you have experience of these medicals or not, have anything to say that might help my decision?

Thanks a lot.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.