Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, me and my boyfriend were together for 18 months when it all went tits up and we split up. We'd been apart for about a year although have been in touch on a very regular basis since then and recently we got back together. I'm so much happier about how our relationship is now because we both have our own space and our own lives and friends etc (before we were pretty much just on top of each other 24/7 and i was pretty miserable about my job and future etc as well) but I'm finding it difficult to trust him.

I know his mates and they are lovely guys and me and my boyfriend spend a fair bit of time together or talking to each other so it would seem like if he had another girl she should be getting mighty suspicious but.... We hadn't been facebook friends whilst we were apart but he told me he was single. Just before we got back together he added me on facebook and i noticed he was "in a relationship" with a girl whose name was mentioned around the time of us splitting up. He admits he knows the girl but they are not and never were a couple. He reckons his friends did it (why?!) which is semi understandable in terms of being fraped and the fact it wasn't displayed on his profile you had to look into his info for it, and he changed his status to single. But when we've talked about it, I feel like he isn't telling me the whole truth.

I'm having dreams about him cheating on me and he thinks its just some stupid funny thing, he doesn't seem to understand that its really bugging me, especially since we are trying to repair something that was pretty broken before. Part of me thinks i am being way too paranoid and part of me thinks i should bail before i get even more attached to him (already quite late in the day).

Does it sound like i am being an idiot or does it sound like he is keeping something from me?

ReputationRep:
    They probably shagged for a while tbf.

ReputationRep:
    then why doesn't he just tell me that! I mean we were apart for a year so its not like he cheated on me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ticklemeellen)
    Hmmm, me and my boyfriend were together for 18 months when it all went tits up and we split up. We'd been apart for about a year although have been in touch on a very regular basis since then and recently we got back together. I'm so much happier about how our relationship is now because we both have our own space and our own lives and friends etc (before we were pretty much just on top of each other 24/7 and i was pretty miserable about my job and future etc as well) but I'm finding it difficult to trust him.

I know his mates and they are lovely guys and me and my boyfriend spend a fair bit of time together or talking to each other so it would seem like if he had another girl she should be getting mighty suspicious but.... We hadn't been facebook friends whilst we were apart but he told me he was single. Just before we got back together he added me on facebook and i noticed he was "in a relationship" with a girl whose name was mentioned around the time of us splitting up. He admits he knows the girl but they are not and never were a couple. He reckons his friends did it (why?!) which is semi understandable in terms of being fraped and the fact it wasn't displayed on his profile you had to look into his info for it, and he changed his status to single. But when we've talked about it, I feel like he isn't telling me the whole truth.

I'm having dreams about him cheating on me and he thinks its just some stupid funny thing, he doesn't seem to understand that its really bugging me, especially since we are trying to repair something that was pretty broken before. Part of me thinks i am being way too paranoid and part of me thinks i should bail before i get even more attached to him (already quite late in the day).

Does it sound like i am being an idiot or does it sound like he is keeping something from me?
    Ignore A Master, lol, he has a reputation as a troll. As for your situation, all you can do is tell your boyfriend that it is troubling you, and hopefully resolve it through communication.

ReputationRep:

AITE BASICALLY tym for me to do my majik. so basically he got tired of fukin u and movedon.org 2 some other pootang. now he prolly had his lulz wiv dat other poonani and got bored, and u came back droolin, like the easy vag u are, rite back to him and he knows he gunna have a place to ejaculate in.

basically u need to man up, woman, and stop being a pussy and not get back together so fast. if ur so worried den ask him. and u need redneck birth control.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3...rthcontrol.jpg

tape dat dribblin vag of urs up tbh. and stop fukin about on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    You should probably be talking to him about this rather than an internet forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INTJ)
    Ignore A Master, lol, he has a reputation as a troll. As for your situation, all you can do is tell your boyfriend that it is troubling you, and hopefully resolve it through communication.
    lol ok thanks. Yeah, i just i've told him i don't think he is telling me the whole truth and he says he is and i can ask any of his friends (which would prove absolutely nothing) or his parents, who he doesn't live with so could definitely have a relationship with someone without them knowing.

i am being paranoid! My flatmate said she really doesn't think i have anything to worry about right now, maybe they went out for a bit before but she really doesn't think there is anyone else now.

ReputationRep:
    then why doesn't he just tell me that! I mean we were apart for a year so its not like he cheated on me!
    Yeah I just think he's keeping it from you because he thinks it might hurt you and you wouldn't want him anymore.

(Original post by INTJ)
    This is an incorrect allegation, sir.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.