Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am a mechanical engineering student coming to Leicester from California for an exchange semester. Absolutely no one has been able to answer my questions about when the semester specifically ends, (Spring semester). I see that the official date is July 1, but that each department schedules their own finals anytime after the return from Spring break.

I am just trying to make my travel arrangements and was hoping that someone could help with the end dates, perhaps from previous years when those ended and if they were before July 1. Do you return to class after spring break, or just single study time?? The states is so different!!

Thanks so much.

Natalie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.