Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

my friend just asked me out, i dont know what to do Watch

ReputationRep:
    So my friend messaged me asking me to dinner the other night, its been awhile since anyone has done this sooo i kinda panicked and accepted. She then opted for a sleepover to which I too excepted, she asked who's place and i accidentally asked "well what size bed do you have" (cause i hate sleeping on the floor ._.) and she took that the wrong way. And now I don't know what to do because I don't like her in a romantic sense... should I call her, email her or should I wait till when I see her to tell her this? I still really want to be friends with her.

ReputationRep:
    Reply her with: lol no.

ReputationRep:
    Copy and paste the above into a text, change the pronouns to have more meaning and send it. All will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    so when you say she took it the wrong way, what was her reaction to you asking about bed size?

ReputationRep:
    I dont get what you're worrying about. How did she take it the wrong way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    so when you say she took it the wrong way, what was her reaction to you asking about bed size?
    well she replied with "ohhh baby~!"

ReputationRep:
    What does the text asking you out say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squiggy184)
    well she replied with "ohhh baby~!"
    and we're sure that's not her being jokey?...

...this entire thread isn't a joke is it, I'm tired and shall not be amused.

ReputationRep:
    videotape please :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    videotape please :sexface:
    This.

Is she bi OP?

Are you?

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Is she actually a lesbian? If not she was probably joking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    and we're sure that's not her being jokey?...

...this entire thread isn't a joke is it, I'm tired and shall not be amused.
    Its not a joke, i swear. were supposed to meet next weekend, and i just really want to know if i should let her down now, or wait till we meet in person. i don't want to come off like a prick ya know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squiggy184)
    Its not a joke, i swear. were supposed to meet next weekend, and i just really want to know if i should let her down now, or wait till we meet in person. i don't want to come off like a prick ya know?
    how are you so sure, sounds like the sort of thing I'd joke about. Has she shown interest in you in the past above being friendly(since females are generally more affectionate between each other)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JmJtr)
    What does the text asking you out say?
    She said "i haven't done this in a while, but would you like to go out for dinner sometime?"

ReputationRep:
    I like this thread - keep us posted. This is the sort of fun, dramatic, sexy life I should be leading.

And as others have said, is she a lesbian or bi? Her reply sounds jokey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by booksnob)
    I like this thread - keep us posted. This is the sort of fun, dramatic, sexy life I should be leading.

And as others have said, is she a lesbian or bi? Her reply sounds jokey.
    she's bi, I am as well. lol your welcome to join anytime~

ReputationRep:
    Looks like free sex to me. Deal with the consequences later :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely go with your second suggestion, an email. Better yet, get a red felt tip, draw a giant cross on your bootay and fax her that.

Disclaimer: I hold no responsibility if she has a seductive secretary fantasy and your spurn only morphs her into a nymph

ReputationRep:
    I'd say tits or gtfo

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.