The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

Believe me, if she's cheating on me or doesn't care, I won't be sad... she will. I'll laugh, move on, and either make her life a misery much worse (I do have a ruthless side of me - cheat back, but with 300 girls, rape her sister, release internet pictures, videos, tell her parents the full story whom will beat the **** into her - trust me, she will pay not me) or simply walk away to make her realise what she lost and what a ****ing bitch she'd be and then I wouldn't care if she got hit by a truck going to meet another guy (as long as she lived), it's not my business but she'd live a guilt-filled life which would slowly destroy her, so why would she do something when she'd come off much worse?

:smile:

errrrr far too much thought put into this... slightly worrying im not gonna lie! :s-smilie:
I think the real FML is travelling 6 hours to see her on her lunch break.

That and wearing ****ty clothes that you know you're going to get cold in.
Reply 62
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I wish I had a boyfriend who would do that for me :lolwut:

but yeah seriously FYL :|
Reply 63
Hmmm but then again why would you travel that far to see her on her lunch break??????????

I mean you don't live in the same city wtf...kinda dumb tbh :/
Reply 64
For a lunch break? And considering how the weather has been. It's only logical it would be colder and probably snowier up north. A hoodie in November/December isn't smart or common sense.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 65
OP, by asian do you mean yellow asian or brown asian? ;D
Reply 66
Surely you knew all of this when she said it was her lunch break so clearly you wouldn't see her for more than an hour, and the weather is awful? I appreciate how crappy it must have been for you to travel that far to see her, and she should know how lucky she is but still...
Reply 67
Look on the bright side at least your dreams didn't come true and she didn't cheat on you :smile: I was worried that was going to be the end of the story :smile:
Reply 68
She's inconsiderate. You're stupid and deluded. I tried to give you advice, you won't take it. Hope you wake up to reality soon.
Reply 69
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry lol, got a bit angry at the thought of her doing it.

I wouldn't really - i'd do the latter and just walk away without saying a thing; if she regretted it, then she'd deserve it. If not, well meh, i'd learn from my mistakes.

Positive thinking in my life has kept me alive right from pre-birth, i'm not guna let a girl's actions affect me. :smile:

Whether you'd do it or not is pretty irrelevant, the fact that you would even think/say something like that speaks volumes about your attitude towards women.
Right...
Stop complaining, it was your choice, stop making references to sex and wanting a sexual repayment, just stop it! I know people are sympathising but this story really made me disrespect you, OP.

Latest

Trending

Trending