Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know they are quite expensive.
    Say it was a joint present from family, and some money for me.
    (There isnt really anything else i need or want, i have to have something right? xD , but i'd get NO other presents =[ )

Any got any All in one PC's? Seen a lot of people with the Apple ones, and they seem to love them. This particular one has good reviews, so do many others.

I have a laptop that is capable of running all the games i have, including very high end ones, albeit on a 15.5 inch screen, but its really hard to go the the cheaper options ><.

Are they worth it? They mostly look really nice, multi-touch screen always a play.. nice to have for my music and DVD's etc.. but i do realise, as i can play games on my laptop and that this is for a student (they seem to market it towards family homes?) i may just be over- doing it.

Anyone know of the best (in terms of price too) all in one PC? I do want a cheaper one, just.. looking at specs puts me off lol.

Or does anyone want to convince me to look around (maybe you can suggest some ;D) for desktops and such instead?

ReputationRep:
    I don't quite see why you'd want one. I mean that from your post.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.