Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Its not awkward.... By Omar Suaifan Watch

ReputationRep:
    You know everyday we meet strange people, people were born with sick minds and underdeveloped brain.

It happened I meet some of them, I remembered a girl I meet couple years ago, she was like a slave who got released from jail. She was open minded about her personal problems, she even told me about her ex-boyfriend and her problems with friends. And I was listening and processing these info on papers; am obsessed about people minds and I read psychology books and articles to know how people consider things and how human relationships break. Its not I liked people a lot, but am obsessed about the mystery 'of what comes next'.

Maybe one or two people I met so far are capable of processing info about people once they talk to them, took a look to their faces and clothes. If it really matters they will try gather as much as they can, ' just Google it', they even got their social security number !

A wise old man told me once : look into people as a sea, could be sweet , nice, calm or could be salty, ugly, and angry.... But you have to watch it very well before you try to swim in.

Normal people are easy to understand you look into their faces and you get 70% of whats inside their minds, don't worry its not much usually; salary, rise, kids, collage fees, taxes and sex. But things will be a bit challenging if someone tries to hide his feeling by changing their facial expressions, voice tone, crossing hands, sun glasses, and saying jokes or any unrelated or logical subject.

Am focusing recently about the truth, the truth that could be measured and that the truth that matters, no matter what people say or do, logic, my logic comes first because most of the time am guided by my mind not emotions.

Am not cold heart, but I didn't find the right girl yet !

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.