Pizza Express and Pizza Hut :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    we get given crap loads of deals from dominoes all the time

ReputationRep:
    Pizza hut or Pizza Express

ReputationRep:
    I prefer Domino's tbh

ReputationRep:
    For delivery, Pizza Hut is probably the best bet. If they're actually delivering in this weather, that is.

ReputationRep:
    Dominos?

ReputationRep:
    Dominoes does the best, and their little garlic dippers are lush

ReputationRep:
    My company! We offer sexual pleasure at delivery :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iheartmondays)
    great deal and home delivery ...
    Your local independent pizzeria, where someone who actually knows how to make pizzas makes your pizza, as opposed to the spotty teenage temp at Dominos/Pizza Hut making your pizza with his finger up his nose.

My local pizzeria for example, does two 12 inch pizzas, any toppings you like (out of a choice of about 40), with free delivery, for £8.

If that isn't your thing, and you prefer low quality pizza at extortionate prices, then I would heartily recommend Dominos: even with a voucher you are still paying roughly twice what you should be, and the quality is ****.

EDIT: If you disagree, at least offer some kind of counter argument. neg repping a pizza preference is the definition of pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Domino's.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Dominoes :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Domino's :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Domino's. Had it once though, but oh my. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Do, do, mi, mi, mi, domi, domi, mi, mino mino no's, buy domino's!

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    Domino's. Had it once though, but oh my. :sogood:
    Couldn't agree more, I'm craving some now. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    I order Dominos with trepidation every time. Then once I have devoured a whole pizza, having only enjoyed one or two of those slices before I have gotten so coated in grease that it becomes unpleasant, I deeply regret having wasted such an extortionate amount of money on the pizza. Then the following week comes and I order it again. Will I ever learn...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    we get given crap loads of deals from dominoes all the time
    If you live near them, you will - don't think I've ever paid full price for a Dominos...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    EDIT: If you disagree, at least offer some kind of counter argument. neg repping a pizza preference is the definition of pathetic.
    I have a counter argument: my local independent pizzeria was recently shut down by health and safety for having a vermin problem, and their pizza tastes (or tasted :mmm:) disgusting.

On the other hand, the Domino's has very nice pizza and we can get two 13" pizzas delivered for £10 - yes, a touch more expensive than the independent was, but it doesn't come with the added topping of rat ****, which is always a good thing. We may have just got lucky, though - can't talk for all Domino's obviously.

Although neither can you, to be fair.

EDIT: And I don't waste my reps on negging people, so that wasn't me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    Your local independent pizzeria.
    Agreed, local pizza all the way. My local one does a deal of "Any pizza, any size - £5" which is pretty cool, so me and some mates can easily just chip in for a nice 15 inch pizza during weekends, or even in free periods during sixth form lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.