Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to make mulled wine - student style? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm really bored and haven't got much on the next couple of days so I thought I'd try my hand at making mulled wine. But there's so many recipes and lots of different ingredients, I don't know which one to use.

I need a recipe, a homemade one even, that is cheap and doesn't use too many fancy ingredients.

Anyone have any home-made recipes/ideas/links for me?

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Slice some oranges and put them in a saucepan of wine, some cloves, a cinnamon stick, squeeze some lemon, some bay leaves, bit of nutmeg, and lots of honey to taste.

ReputationRep:
    What she said.

Oh and dont let it boil, otherwise you'll kill off the alcohol
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    holy crap! It's possible to make mulled wine that easily?

OMG.

:vroam:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I just made some. It's incredible.

1 mug wine
    30g brown sugar
    1/2 tbsp mixed spice
    some ground cinnamon
    2 clementines.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.