Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The uni's closed today [2/12/10]. Just thought I'd let you all know, just in case you haven't checked your email yet...

ReputationRep:
    It's also shut tomorrow [Friday], which means I'll automatically get an extension on my coursework that was due in tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    It's also shut tomorrow [Friday], which means I'll automatically get an extension on my coursework that was due in tomorrow.
    And I get one more week to revise for my test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unamed)
    The uni's closed today [2/12/10]. Just thought I'd let you all know, just in case you haven't checked your email yet...
    Hey unamed how do you find out about who neg repped you and why?
    When TSR changed over to its new format I went down from five positive reps to one even though I hadnt posted for months and last night I went down to a neg rep even though I hadnt posted for days

ReputationRep:
    You can only find out who repped you if you are a subcriber.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, loving this
    4 day weekend, lovely!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.