In fifth year I got:

Higher English - A
    Higher Geography - B
    Int2. Maths - C

Now in sixth year i'm sitting:

Higher Psychology
    Higher RMPS
    Higher Music (2year higher)

I'm doing well in all my subjects, and I'm aiming to get two A's and a B for Psych, RMPS and Music respectively, but will this be enough to get into university to do English Literature? I've applied to Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier, Stirling, Dundee and Strathclyde. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jarlsberg)
    In fifth year I got:

Higher English - A
    Higher Geography - B
    Int2. Maths - C

Higher Psychology
    Higher RMPS

I'm doing well in all my subjects, and I'm aiming to get two A's and a B for Psych, RMPS and Music respectively, but will this be enough to get into university to do English Literature? I've applied to Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier, Stirling, Dundee and Strathclyde. What do you think?
    You will certainly have a conditional offer on your sixth year subjects. A lot will depend on your standard grades and personal statement.

I'm afraid that you will have to wait and see

ReputationRep:
    In fifth year I got:

Higher English - A
    Higher Geography - B
    Int2. Maths - C

Higher Psychology
    Higher RMPS

What did the LEAPS thing say?

ReputationRep:
    In fifth year I got:

Higher English - A
    Higher Geography - B
    Int2. Maths - C

Higher Psychology
    Higher RMPS

If you get decent predicted grades (AAB) i'm sure you will get at least 3 offers, cause that could potentially give you AAABB for a BBBB (ish) course. Nae worries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthew93)
    If you get decent predicted grades (AAB) i'm sure you will get at least 3 offers, cause that could potentially give you AAABB for a BBBB (ish) course. Nae worries
    Won't the fact that it's over 2 sittings matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by derangedyoshi)
    Won't the fact that it's over 2 sittings matter?
    Strathclyde usually want AAABB over 2 sittings, Stirling want ABBB, Dundee and Napier most likely will want less than AAABB. Edinburgh usually ask for AABB second sitting, but just cause you have that doesny mean you'll get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man ofcourse youll get offers, have u emailed Uni's before you sent your application? if so youll get an rough idea of what you would need for next year
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Some/All of the unis could give you a conditional. Depends how good your PS is.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.