Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who Actually Likes MacDonalds? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have spent many, many years investing in Big Macs, milkshakes and fries, but does anyone actually like MacDonalds? I mean I guess the food is kinda okay but recently I've been feeling like I would rather eat Subway, and everyone knows Subway sucks ass! Places like KFC offer variety and flavor that MacDonals just can not contend with! What do you think? I mean Pizza Hut is awesome and I guess Taco Bell offers diversity in an all-american dominated market, but is MacDonalds that good? Personally I would like to ***** slap Ronald MacDonald - but hey, thats just me

ReputationRep:
    I like it's convenience...

ReputationRep:
    You must welcome diabeetis and heart disease with open arms. If you can lift them that is....

ReputationRep:
    It's McDonalds you n00b! On a side note - I like McDos for the frequent orgies :love:

ReputationRep:
    I like McDonalds, not had one in a while though

ReputationRep:
    I like McDonald's but I have never heard of this MacDonald's you speak of...
    KFC is the shizz too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    I like it's convenience...
    Yeah but why are places like KFC not so successful, although they offer "convenience"? Personally I think MacDonalds has somehow got into our heads with its propaganda that its the ultimate fast food distributor but really its just over-rated!!!! Does that help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Nice)
    It's McDonalds you n00b! On a side note - I like McDos for the frequent orgies :love:
    What kind of maccy ds are you talking about?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    subway sucks ass? don't you mean kicks ass? you should mean that.

ReputationRep:
    I do like McDonalds I love their happy meal and give the toy to some unsuspecting kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    I like McDonald's but I have never heard of this MacDonald's you speak of...
    KFC is the shizz too
    Well where I come from, we call it MacDonalds . . . and I think us Americans kinda made it so we can call it what we want. okay? KFC is sweet, MacDonalds is just a corrupt corporation of money-grabbing buttholes! KFC all the way!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I like the chocolate milkshake. Even if I shouldn't. But I drink it maybe like
    once, every few years.

But except that I don't like McDonalds at all. Never go there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    Go there just before closing time - trust me, it gives a new meaning to the expression "the customer cums first"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducklighter)
    I do like McDonalds I love their happy meal and give the toy to some unsuspecting kid.
    So what you are saying is that MacDonalds uses toys to attract kids? Well do you know who else uses gifts to lure kids? Paedophiles!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mare?)
    subway sucks ass? don't you mean kicks ass? you should mean that.
    No, I mean sucks ass! If i wanted a sandwich, I would just ask my wife to make me one!

ReputationRep:
    I like mcdonald's, no where else does a big mac
    Having said that, I prefer Burger King's cheeseburgers and their chips, and I looooove KFC hotwings snackbox!
    Can't go wrong with a meatball marinara sub with all the trimmings tho :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    I like the chocolate milk shake. Even if I shouldn't. But I drink it maybe like
    once, every few years.

But except that I don't like McDonalds at all. Never go there.
    Finally, someone who actually speaks sense!!! i mean it has a couple of nice things like milkshake and such, but c'mon, what else does it actually offer apart from bland food and disappointment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosee92)
    I like mcdonald's, no where else does a big mac
    Having said that, I prefer Burger King's cheeseburgers and their chips, and I looooove KFC hotwings snackbox!
    Can't go wrong with a meatball marinara sub with all the trimmings tho :sexface:
    OMG, Burger King Cheeseburgers they are the masters of the burger!!! But their chips lick balls, i had some at like 2 in the morning and i thought i was gonna barf! But apart from that they put MacDonalds to shame!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoTeach!?)
    I have spent many, many years investing in Big Macs, milkshakes and fries, but does anyone actually like MacDonalds? I mean I guess the food is kinda okay but recently I've been feeling like I would rather eat Subway, and everyone knows Subway sucks ass! Places like KFC offer variety and flavor that MacDonals just can not contend with! What do you think? I mean Pizza Hut is awesome and I guess Taco Bell offers diversity in an all-american dominated market, but is MacDonalds that good? Personally I would like to ***** slap Ronald MacDonald - but hey, thats just me
    Yeah, you have the option of fried chicken with chips, or fried chicken with chips.. :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    Your sig is so degrading to women.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.