Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If a girl is at the same cafe you go to could it mean? Watch

Does a girl like you if say she was in a location that you might pass? Like you always go to a certain cafe to relax. Can it be too much of a coincidence? Do girls ask people who know you, where their crush hangs out and visits frequently so they can see him and flirt show interest
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Only if they are stalkers.

ReputationRep:
    I guess sometimes that could happen. It's literally impossible to generalise.

ReputationRep:
    I would run with the coincidence option if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    You are getting you hopes up

And it could work the other way she might think you are asking her friends to find out where she hangs out

ReputationRep:
    About a 98.3618% to the nearest 4dp. that it's a coincidence.

So you have a chance.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she just likes the cafe, or has reason to go past. But if you do like her why not take opportunity to talk to her.

LOL if I explained the context more the answers may be very different

ReputationRep:
    no.

ReputationRep:
    explain the context more then..

ReputationRep:
    Talk about making mountains out of molehills!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    LOL if I explained the context more the answers may be very different
    Explain the context then you dong.

ReputationRep:
    If you're in a desert and you start hallucinating from dehydration, 9 times out of 10, you'll see a lake or a palm spring..............despite the fact they're not actually there at all.

Make of that analogy what you will OP :beard:

ReputationRep:
    It means you go to the same café; mind you it also means you both like the same café suggesting that you both think alike and have some common ground. Go for it young man!

ReputationRep:
    It can happen, but there is more chance that it is just a coincidence.

ReputationRep:
    its a wishful thinking

ReputationRep:
    I she wearing a Jack Wills jumper and Uggs? If so yes, she's gagging for it.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I will shamefully admit that in the past when I've liked a guy I will revisit places I've seen him before just in case.

Not, like, in a stalker way. Just if my mates are deciding which pub to go to I'll be like 'HMMM HOW ABOUT THE RAM' if I know he hangs out there a lot.

(Although I have done it in a much more stalkery way than that when I was like 15, but I suspect/hope a lot of people have and just won't admit it.)

ReputationRep:
    Certainly something i would have done when i was younger. 15-16

So im going to say yes it definately means she likes you. Do youlike her?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.