Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Didnt really know what to name this thread... basically, me and 3 of my friends are staying at the premiere inn, in London this weekend. I booked about a month ago, however your not allowed to have four adults in a room in this one, so i lied and said there were 2 adults and 2 children ( adult being classed as over 13 ). 3 of my friends are 17 and im 18. is it okay for me to just check in so they dont see the others? or does everyone need to be present to check in? if your just gonna criticize or say a rude comment your wasting your time, but any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Also, before anyone comments, yes I am now well aware ( after doing it ) that I've spelt the title wrong

ReputationRep:
    My only comment: You haven't spelt the title wrong...?

Edit: Unless you mean the name of the hotel, in which case you can go back and edit it.

ReputationRep:
    hmm, only thing is they might be suspicious that a teenager (obviously not a 'proper' adult) is sharing a room with a 13 year old...
    having said that, I would just sneak them upstairs and you collect the keys yourself worse thing they can do, it make you pay more I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just sneak them upstairs and collect the key yourself. I've staying in Londom before and they didn't specifically say we all had to be there or anything. I could easily have jsut wondered off whilst someone else collected the key. Just make sure you'll be able to answer any questions they ask you and you'll be fine

Have a nice weekend!

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to all check in. One person can check in and I think they usually give two passes. Everyone else can filter in at different times. Just tell them the room number.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much for the replies everyone i feel better now, just hope the snow doesn't cancel our train journey!

ReputationRep:
    If they ask, just say the kids are your brother(s) and/or a friend

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
      I sense an orgy

ReputationRep:
      I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but they normally ask you the ages of the kids in premier inns.

You could probably just make it up and say they are arriving later or something if just one of you checks you in.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by babygirl110)
      You don't have to all check in. One person can check in and I think they usually give two passes. Everyone else can filter in at different times. Just tell them the room number.
      Yeah, this.

Ive kip'ed a night on the floor of a mates room in a travel inn before now, i was planing to camp (he'd woosed out and book said travel inn) but the come 12 after a night at the pub i didnt much feel like tenting it so just ditched on his floor.

I wouldnt really aim to do it much, but they dont have the staff to keep track of everyyhting as long as you done all turn up at the desk looking like troble.

Daniel

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.