Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I was going out with my gf for almost a year but at the start of this uni year I went on a industry year in Spain. I broke up with her after only a few weeks of being there because I didn't think I wanted the responsibility and commitment whilst away for a year.

We've both been technically single for a few months now and havent seen each other since sept. Both of us have kissed other people on nights out but nothing more. We still talk a few times a week and both love each other still but I'm still not sure what the best thing to do is. She said she will wait til I get back and I like the idea of getting back together.

Should I just get back together with her? Have a commitment between us without naming it as a relationship, or just carry on being single with the change of losing her?

V. confused
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Have a commitment between us without naming it as a relationship
    A rose by any other name...

ReputationRep:
    I think that you need to evaluate your chemistry with a night of passion.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.