Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there everyone,

I'm gonna start my course in NTU this January and currently looking for accommodation. I found that many ppl wanna have their contracts taken over, however I don't know which accommodation suits me the most? I'm an international student so I can't have a look before having decision.

Any comment to help me plz? More information for your suggestions:
    I could afford a room costs ranging from 80 - 100 per week, inclusive all bills.
    An ensuite room is the best.
    About location, I will study in NTU, city site campus. I hope I could find a place which I could walk there. Or any information about the bus, is it convenient, does it cost a lot?
    Another thing I care about maybe the heating system since I come from a tropical country and can't confront with cold.

Currently I'm considering about living in Bleinheim Halls, Raleigh Park, Trinity Square, Goldsmith Court and Glasshouse. Any suggestion plz :'(

Looking forward to your replies.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have a room available for the year 2010/2011. The first term is already paid!
    The room is en suite and it is at Peverell Halls on Clifton Campus. It is a very calm area and there is CCTV on campus.
    The people of this flat are very friendly and cool.

If you need more information, contact me.

My e mail is: [email protected]

=D

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.