Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ANON OR DELETE!

Say if you knew this guy randomly from Facebook and then coincedentally they ended up living in the same halls as you/ Over time you got more closer and he ended up spending all of his time with you in your room/flat. Do you think he may get the wrong idea and assume it may lead to sex or a relationship? I mean he comes after I finish my lectures and then leaves around 12ish.

PLEASE HELP!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused!

You like him? You don't like him? You are spending that much time with him but you do/don't want anything to be between you two?

ReputationRep:
    yawn

this sentence should be stickied:

GUYS AND GIRLS CANNOT BE FRIENDS.

Either one likes the other, or they both like each other...etc

ReputationRep:
    just dont do anything to give him the wrong idea.

ReputationRep:
    He wants to *** before he leaves at 12ish. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rancorous)
    yawn

this sentence should be stickied:

GUYS AND GIRLS CANNOT BE FRIENDS.

Either one likes the other, or they both like each other...etc

Do you actually believe that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uktom91)
    Do you actually believe that?
    Yeah, if you define friends as people who enjoy each other's company without any sexual attraction. Because you can't shut off sexual attraction like a gay guy can't make himself straight.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if you define friends as people who enjoy each other's company without any sexual attraction. Because you can't shut off sexual attraction like a gay guy can't make himself straight.
    yeah but i know this epically fat ugly girl who i would never see in that way but theyre still a friend lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uktom91)
    yeah but i know this epically fat ugly girl who i would never see in that way but theyre still a friend lol
    That's the point; she'll like you. Reread - either they both like each other, or one likes the other. Don't believe me? Go to a bar, have shots, look deep into her eyes and try it on with her; I bet you a million squid she'll jump you.

ReputationRep:
    That's the point; she'll like you. Reread - either they both like each other, or one likes the other. Don't believe me? Go to a bar, have shots, look deep into her eyes and try it on with her; I bet you a million squid she'll jump you.
    oh missed that bit lol, i agree with you on that. i actually cant think of a situation where both havent liked each other come to think of it

ReputationRep:
    Guys and girls can be just friends.

OP, erm, ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Get a restraining order.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: at the jocks in this thread.

I just like him as a friend but don't know how to tell him to back off without sounding rude

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.