The Student Room Group

Xmas Presents for guys??

Hi all!!!

Could anyone give me any ideas on what to buy an 18 year old guy for christmas? I want it to be something he can keep, he's a really good friend / brother but I've looked nearly everywhere already and haven't seen anything that jumps out for me to buy. Really appreciate it :biggrin:

Thank you :smile: xx
Steak + blowjob + let him film it = something he'll like and can keep! :awesome:
Reply 2
Technology.

It doesn't have to be really expensive though. A cool/useful gadget would be fine.
Weapon of some sort?
Also, anything that either contains or is guided by a laser or has bluetooth will be popular.
Reply 5
A Rubik's Cube. Obviously. Everyone wants Rubik's Cube :smile:
Reply 7
Is he a jewellery kinda guy? You could get him a chain or something. Or you could go with a voucher for somewhere he likes .. then he can just get what he wants.
Reply 8
Original post by mikeyd85
Steak + blowjob + let him film it = something he'll like and can keep! :awesome:

Yuck... steak.

Maybe the blowjob and a tenner (so he can choose his own meal) ... too much protein could be dangerous in such a sexual situation.
Reply 10
Black Ops and a year's Xbox Live subscription and he'll love you forever.
Reply 11

Thanks for the link! I got my presents off there last year but didn't bookmark it... searched for it but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was.

I tried "firedog"... "flamedog" ... "foxshop" and in the end accidentally downloaded the Mozilla Firefox Browser... :headfire:

(i don't know why i thought it had dog in it)
I'm buying my guy friends the same I'm buying for girls...books, music, things to eat, random things I'll find around town?
Reply 13
LOL it's SO true guys are so much harder to buy for than girls I never know what to get my boyfriend. With girls there's loads of nice stuff you can get that's not too ott but with boys you kind of either have to go for the really boring low key stuff like cufflinks and ties or get something huge like a watch there's not much in between.

I would really recommend something meaningful like tix to a concert or show or something or one of those experience gifts where you get to go indoor skiing or something like that , he'll remember that and it's original....

Or do what i sometimes do and get a big box and fill it with loads of really little meaningful gifts like a cd and that kind of stuff
Original post by Liam_G
Thanks for the link! I got my presents off there last year but didn't bookmark it... searched for it but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was.

I tried "firedog"... "flamedog" ... "foxshop" and in the end accidentally downloaded the Mozilla Firefox Browser... :headfire:

(i don't know why i thought it had dog in it)

Haha! flamedog? :tongue:
It's best website ever! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Thanks for all the ideas gus they've all been really helpful!! :biggrin: x
Reply 16
Yep, although not memorable but well received gift is a gift voucher to amazon, they have everything under the sun, and surely something guys (or girls for that matter) can make use of..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending