The Student Room Group

longest wait for an offer?

theres a thread on who had an offer quickest. but what is the longest someone had to wait for an offer?

ive only been a week so far.

Scroll to see replies

Haven't had any offers and waiting since Nov 18th, best so far in the thread.
I've been waiting since November 26th, which I guess isn't very long at all, but I'm impatient! :rolleyes:
Reply 3
I saw a thread on here with someone who got an offer in the middle of May from Stirling. Comp Sci I think.
Reply 4
waiting since october 14th
I applied around November 23rd and so far I have 3 offers. Still waiting on the other 2 but I am getting a bit impatient as it's the two I wanted to go to the most that are taking the longest to reply! Does anyone know if there are any Universities that commonly take longer to reply than others?
Been waiting since November 18th. I'm pretty sure UCAS is unhealthy for impatient people :/
Reply 7
Try the UCAS challenge, don't go on Track for a week!
Reply 8
One year and one month.
But that was over two UCAS cycles :wink:
Original post by M1F2R3

Impossible!
Original post by M1F2R3

That's like asking Dawn French to do the 'eat a doughnut without licking your lips' challenge!
Reply 11
Original post by MelissaJayne
That's like asking Dawn French to do the 'eat a doughnut without licking your lips' challenge!

Lol, don't start a "thats like asking" battle.
Original post by M1F2R3
Lol, don't start a "thats like asking" battle.

Me? Not starting a battle?...Why, that's like asking Hitler to 'leave it be.'
Reply 13
Original post by MelissaJayne
Me? Not starting a battle?...Why, that's like asking Hitler to 'leave it be.'

That's like asking MellisaJayne not to start a "that's like asking" battle.
It's only because I'm trying anything to pass the time on waiting to get my offers back. I never knew how impatient I was until now. I do apologise!
Reply 15
I've been waiting since October 12th. No signs of life from two of the schools I'm waiting on, interview from the other.
I waited from the 5th October to the 2nd December for my last offer (it was from Middlesex).
Original post by M1F2R3
That's like asking MellisaJayne not to start a "that's like asking" battle.

killed it :hmpf:

you ruin everything
I think somebody posted on here that they didn't hear from Bristol until March for languages - FML.
Reply 19
Original post by air-ninety-one
killed it :hmpf:

you ruin everything

That's like asking M1F2R3 to revive it for air-ninety-one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending