Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheapest Eclipse (2 disc) DVD preorder? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the cheapest place to pre-order the 2 disc version of Eclipse (released on December 6)? Amazon has it at £11.99 so not sure I'll get any better than that, but just thought I would ask.

ReputationRep:
    Dont pre order dvds they go much cheaper evn 1week afterwards, but if you do want to pre order buy the best one

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProduct...;-1&sku=323814

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atomic Tundra)
    Dont pre order dvds they go much cheaper evn 1week afterwards,
    Really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freaked_outStudent)
    Really?
    Yes its too overpriced for a dvd

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed too that the price drops after the first week, toy story 3 has gotten cheaper in tesco the last couple of days, by about £3ish I think (as an example)

ReputationRep:
    I think you should start buying blu rays instead though

ReputationRep:
    use www.find-dvds.co.uk to compare

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.