Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    well i am going ice skatting with this group i go to and i dunno what to wear as this guy i like is going? and i found out from my friend that has known him years that he likes me to :s any suggestions x

ReputationRep:
    wear what you would if said male wasn't going.

ReputationRep:
    ice skates

ReputationRep:
    A coat. It is rather brisk outside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by echo34)
    wear what you would if said male wasn't going.
    This.
    If you overthink it, there is a risk you'll end up wearing way too little or just something that reveals you've thought about your outfit for an awful long time.

ReputationRep:
    Warm clothes.

And try to not fall over, unless you intend to fall into his arms. Difficult tactic.

ReputationRep:
    just wear something comfy yet stylish.. maybe a nice woollen knitted long top with leggings?? and a coat if you need it (is it indoor or outdoor?)

ReputationRep:
    Generally it won't really make any difference to the guy. So just wear something that you like and you can't go wrong

ReputationRep:
    just wear casual warm clothes like skinny jeans and a trendy jumper, or like a long knitted jumper and leggings..be yourself

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.