Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELP: How to get guy kicked out club for fake ID watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically my gf's ex is going through the whole "OH MY GOD I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU" phase and it's beginning to annoy her and myself. I've tried to get him to back off, but he won't do it. I'm going out for my friends 18th tonight and I've heard he'll be around town as well and since Peterborough isn't exactly a huge place it's a bit worrying if he has his mates with him when I don't have mine.

Basically though, I'm going to an over 18 bar, he has a fake ID to get in but if he's in the same bar, can I just say to the bouncer that he's under 18 and using a fake ID? Will they believe me or would I just be wasting my time/setting myself up to be kicked out and/or him finding out?

I wouldn't mind just taking him on myself because he's a complete p*ssy, but I want to go out and have fun and not really cause trouble on my friends 18th. I just want to settle it easily and without a fuss. Thanks xo

ReputationRep:
    You're going to get back at someone by getting them kicked out of some crappy club in Peterborough. Manly. How is this going to "settle it easily" anyway? Not like he's going to back off from some girl because he got thrown out of a 'club' for being underage is it. Sure you're telling us the whole story? My advice is to either man up or leave it alone.

ReputationRep:
    Based on the content of your signature, OP, I have decided that the ex must be infinitely more of a man than you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wookie42)
    You're going to get back at someone by getting them kicked out of some crappy club in Peterborough. Manly. How is this going to "settle it easily" anyway? Not like he's going to back off from some girl because he got thrown out of a 'club' for being underage is it. Sure you're telling us the whole story? My advice is to either man up or leave it alone.
    Dude, if you read I'm not trying to settle anything. I just don't want trouble to get caused while it's on my mates birthday. One on one it'd be fine, but I'm not the sort to get into a fight I'll happily admit it. I'll be in a club with people I don't know that well to celebrate my friends 18th, I'm not looking to have something "kick off" or the sort on my friends birthday, hence why I'd rather just have nothing happen. I'm worried about -his- friends he's going out with.

Call it cowardness if you want, feel free. I'm just doing the reasonable thing tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Judging by your maturity are you sure you're not the one who uses fake ID?

ReputationRep:
    Knock him out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    Judging by your maturity are you sure you're not the one who uses fake ID?
    I'm 18, he's 17 and just an annoying prat. Exactly how is for one following the law the immature thing to do. If he's had a few drinks and tries to "start something" I don't really want to get involved especially if I'm on my own with people I don't know that well. I'm just being careful and trying not to ruin my close friends 18th because of some ****.

Honestly, the immature thing to do would be to call him out and take it out on the streets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DBazza)
    Based on the content of your signature, OP, I have decided that the ex must be infinitely more of a man than you anyway.
    Right... ok then.

(Original post by Xhotas)
    Dude, if you read I'm not trying to settle anything. I just don't want trouble to get caused while it's on my mates birthday. One on one it'd be fine, but I'm not the sort to get into a fight I'll happily admit it. I'll be in a club with people I don't know that well to celebrate my friends 18th, I'm not looking to have something "kick off" or the sort on my friends birthday, hence why I'd rather just have nothing happen. I'm worried about -his- friends he's going out with.

Call it cowardness if you want, feel free. I'm just doing the reasonable thing tbh.
    "it's beginning to annoy her and myself" then "I just want to settle it easily and without a fuss"

I wasn't trying to get at you mate, just don't really understand what your intentions are.

If you don't want anything to happen, why don't you just avoid him? Unless he has something against you, he doesn't have a reason to start anything. Stay with your girlfriend and unless he's a complete tool he isn't going to hit on her is he...

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18, he's 17 and just an annoying prat. Exactly how is for one following the law the immature thing to do. If he's had a few drinks and tries to "start something" I don't really want to get involved especially if I'm on my own with people I don't know that well. I'm just being careful and trying not to ruin my close friends 18th because of some ****.

Honestly, the immature thing to do would be to call him out and take it out on the streets.
    kid, you have got a lot to learn.

just rise above it and don't do anything, if your gf is annoyed by it too then what the hell are you worried about?

ReputationRep:

It seems like an incredibly sad thing to do BUT if you do want to get him kicked out and you tell the bouncers that you know he is underage then they may take a closer look at his ID to see if it is a fake or not. They won't kick him out just because you say he is underage though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wookie42)
    Right... ok then.

"it's beginning to annoy her and myself" then "I just want to settle it easily and without a fuss"

I wasn't trying to get at you mate, just don't really understand what your intentions are.

If you don't want anything to happen, why don't you just avoid him? Unless he has something against you, he doesn't have a reason to start anything. Stay with your girlfriend and unless he's a complete tool he isn't going to hit on her is he...
    Ah, fair enough. He has something against me because we've had a few fights in the past and he thinks I've "stolen" her. It's pathetic considering me and my girlfriend have been together nearly 2 years now and now he's decided he wants her back when she loves me. I just don't want my night ruined by him being a tosser really and I'd rather be seen as the bad guy so I and my friend can have a good night instead of him wrecking it. This is just as a last resort if I see him sort of thing and if he tries to get at me when he's drunk. I know if something happens the bouncers will take care of it, but I don't really want to cause a scene. I'm just asking as this would prevent anything from really happening if I can just get him kicked out. I'll admit it is slightly pathetic considering he's just trying to go out as well, but I know what he's like and it's only because it's my friends first time out in town and she's close to me, I don't want her experience ruined because of him trying to get on my nerves.

I'd like to avoid him, but with booze I've heard he's violent and if he has his mates with him I'm not feeling THAT confident being by myself really. My girlfriend isn't going, I know she's faithful and she knows I am. I just don't see it as being something I can just "look above".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackemforever)
    It seems like an incredibly sad thing to do BUT if you do want to get him kicked out and you tell the bouncers that you know he is underage then they may take a closer look at his ID to see if it is a fake or not. They won't kick him out just because you say he is underage though.
    Thanks, I know he has a fake ID and I know he's underaged. I don't feel THAT proud about doing it, but I'm just trying to avoid trouble and ruining my night. He can go somewhere else easily, I'm sure he'd be fine. Just don't want my night and my friends night ruined by him doing something stupid.

ReputationRep:
    knock the **** out!!!

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why people are jumping on your balls about this but yes you can do that.

ReputationRep:
    great go and grass him up to the bouncers, why dont you just run and tell on him to his parents.

how about sorting it out like a man and stop being such a vag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Square)
    great go and grass him up to the bouncers, why dont you just run and tell on him to his parents.

how about sorting it out like a man and stop being such a vag.
    Because I'm not superman and getting into a fight with someone and his group of mates isn't my idea of a fun night out tbh.

But please, feel free to prove your not a vag but coming over here and fight him with me, I'd gladly appreciate a real man's help since I'm such a blatent vag.

ReputationRep:
    You're sounding immature OP.

ReputationRep:
    If they ID him they'll know it's fake, so if he's in they won't care.

ReputationRep:
    that is such a ***** move op, go and confront him about it, be a man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    that is such a ***** move op, go and confront him about it, be a man
    Obviously you didn't read the thread or you'd realise I only wanted to do it for the sake of avoiding a scene.

But if it makes you feel better, he did come find me and he tried to get his mates involved but I knew two of them so he was basically left there, standing like a retard outside because he knows he was expecting people to fight his own battles. After a small scrap just outside he ended up running off after a few seconds because his mates wouldn't help him.

But by God I need a cheeseburger so badly.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.