Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how to kiss in a cinemas? Watch

ReputationRep:
    well i am going on a date with this guy i like to a cinemas... and i want him to kiss me :/ but how?? x
    please help ..... any tips.... i need all the help i get x .. x

ReputationRep:
    If he wants to it will happen trust me!!
    But if you really wanna force it just like turn to the side a bit and look at him during the movie, maybe lean on his side a bit so he puts his arm around you and it will go from there..

ReputationRep:
    Tell him that he has some popcorn on his lips and then kiss him whilst having a piece of popcorn on your mouth, and then take it out and say "Ohhh, here it is".

What's up with all the neg reps, don't act like you've never tried it before..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pensivedore)
    Tell him that he has some popcorn on his lips and then kiss him whilst having a piece of popcorn on your mouth, and then take it out and say "Ohhh, here it is".
    Lol, this.
    No girl has ever initiated it that way with me, but comedy's always a winner

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry. If its a date at the cinema the guy should know exactly what to do.

ReputationRep:
    Why pay £7 to go to watch a film if you're just going to spend the whole time macking? Just hire a hotel room instead.

ReputationRep:
    Start raping popcorn and give him a sexual predator wink.

It'll happen 'naturally'.

ReputationRep:
    If you go to the cinema, I think you usually assume that the other person wants to kiss you

ReputationRep:
    How about you don't kiss and you let people watch their movie without a couple of teens slobering all over each other infront?

Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to go to the cinema to kiss him. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Wtf else do you do on a date at the cinema?

ReputationRep:
    **** in a (popcorn)box!

Random I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caprisun!)
    Why pay £7 to go to watch a film if you're just going to spend the whole time macking? Just hire a hotel room instead.
    Your budget handling makes me horny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caprisun!)
    fancy a date? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    If he puts his arm round you, put your head on his should, leave it there for a bit then look up at him.. girls can initiate kissing as well, y'no!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TShadow383)
    Lol, this.
    No girl has ever initiated it that way with me, but comedy's always a winner
    No, I'm serious. I would actually try that out with a guy, If I liked him enough!

ReputationRep:
    lol date in the cinema? dw it will happen. If he wanted to get to know you/chill, it wouldn't be in a silent film. So its the cinema for a reason. Unless...he really likes his films lol

ReputationRep:
    Just don't, its not fair on people around you who have paid £7-10 to watch a film not 2 people kissing. Get a room yeah

ReputationRep:
    Goddamnit.

Just..... Goddamnit.

ReputationRep:
    I would throw popcorn at you two if you were kissing in front of me while I am trying to watch a movie that I paid. With my own money.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.