The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sam_supernova
Chemistry, I've applied to Canada and this exam goes on my transcript and t the uni makes its decision based on it. They don t wait for the A level results.

So you're doing A-Levels? What's this then? A class exam?
stand in the snow for two hours with only shorts and a t-shirt on ?
that can be done, i hope that doesnt kill me?

Well, you didn't specify the severity of the illness you wanted to contract.

It's just a technicality - but at least the chances of success are quite good...
Original post by Gandalf_is_a_girl
I had a Physics exam that I could not be arsed to attend last summer so I brought along a spoon full of table salt to the exam hall. Pinched my cheeks, moaned a bit and generally acted downtrodden for added effect. Then just before the exam I put the salt on my tongue (don't swallow!) and I gagged. Ran to the girly toilets and threw up with much gusto. I ended up being sent home and given my predicted grade instead.

I love being a prick sometimes. :proud:

that could work.
Reply 64
Eat snow.....
Original post by jwza
Stay up all night so you look shattered and have red eyes tomorrow and go into college in the morning but before your test say to a teacher or someone that you thought you were ok so came in but you now you feel really bad and need to go home.
add a bit of a sickly face and that plus the eyes will be the perfect excuse to miss college :smile:

I look like that all the time
Original post by linkdapink
So you're doing A-Levels? What's this then? A class exam?

mid term. And the uni for some sick reason emailed me last night asking me to send in the result.
Original post by 000015080
Eat snow.....

It doesnt snow here, It's around 2C outside
Reply 68

Is there any way I can get sick again like really fast???

I'll call it a day,
Gandalf_is_a_girl I'll try what you said, if it fails, there are better places to go to than Canada.
Original post by mc1000

lol
I have a chemistry exam tomorrow. I've been for sick the past week and I'm getting better surprisingly fast. I still have slight fever, cough and pain in my sternum.

Is there any way I can get sick again like really fast???
I'm gonna suck at my chem exam tomorrow and I really need to get sick so that i can get an excused absence. Help me!

(I know yall are gonna be like don't do that, you're gonna kill yourself, but the consequences of giving that exam will be HUGE(it'll go on my transcript)).

ps. I want to be better on Monday and Tuesday so that I can give my Math and Physics exam! =D
I cant have a bad grade on my transcript, or else the UNI i;m applying to will reject my application.

You've seen the weather outside, right?
Reply 72
Eat maggots.

Insert two fingers.
Original post by metro2610
You've seen the weather outside, right?

depends on where you are. No snow here, I dont live in the UK.
Reply 74
Right............
What about children/young adults who are ill in hospital that would love the chance of taking an exam and be out of hospital?
Original post by RAPSTER
Right............
What about children/young adults who are ill in hospital that would love the chance of taking an exam and be out of hospital?

true, the consequences with this one are too big.
Reply 76
Take a cold shower, then go outside right away.
depends on where you are. No snow here, I dont live in the UK.

Ahh sorry... I couldn't be arsed reading the rest of the thread.

My only advice then, is MAN UP!
Reply 78
eat your poo....thats bound to work.
It might be a little late now, but I've been told that if you eat/sniff chalk, you get fever. It makes no sense whatsoever but a few friends of mine did and indeed they got fever. Maybe it was a coincidence, I don't know... Don't take my word for it. :smile:

Disclaimer: All that stuff, you know. I'm not responsible for anything. :biggrin: