The Student Room Group

I hate intellectuals

Scroll to see replies

Lol, you state in your post that it's a genetic lottory then say it's not fair and you hate them.

I can't think of anything more fair, or any reason to hate someone for something they were born with.
OP is like Pol Pot but without ambition.
Original post by StephenP91
They aren't like that.

sorry your sig is just amazing!! my maths teacher always used to say that joke and i like a nerd used to laugh :biggrin:
Reply 63
Read more, become like them
OP has a tiny penis, since he's evidently jealous.

I think intelligence is underplayed in our society. people say it's worthless, but most of the things we value in modern society come in some way from intelligence. a scrote didn't invent the smartphone.
Original post by gtfo
This is awesome; I might get one and then have a laugh about the irony of it with all the other intellectuals

Haha! That was actually SO funny!
Original post by adam0311
:cool:

have you people ever heard of typos?
lololololololol :colone:
The OP is so blatantly an intellectual trolling the forums. Hi five, fellow intellectual with nothing better to do with his time!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by LauriC
I bet they don't like you either. Stop being pretentious. Get over it.

i'M NOT BEING PRETENTIOUS at all being intellectually talented is a huge gift in life.
Original post by F1Addict
I hate cocky and stuck-up intellectual people. There are some that are smart and intelligent and really nice people too; you've gotta respect these people, not hate.

Why? They have great minds that they can enjoy more then the normal persons average mind and just because they are not outwardly arrogant they deserve respect?

Preposterous.
Original post by Kodias
I was going to reply but, screw it. Just stfu.

Then don't ****ing reply you stupid pig. GTFO.
Original post by Marinated_in_Joy
And we hate you too :smile:

You little rat i'm coordinating the assasinations of you and your collegues as we speak.
Original post by lukejoshjedi
Such people have neither the time nor the effort to pay attention to your disdain towards them and people(s) of their calibre, in essence I feel you should refrain from insulting them, especially the intellectual, Ozymandias

I don't respect your concept of calibre.

Intellectuals are like any other people gifted advantages in life - completley undeserving of praise or aggrandisement words such as "calibre" give.

I'll insult whoever the hell i bloody want and won't take advice from a hack like you.
Original post by TheRevolution
They have such a high opinion of themselves - probably leading to their happiness.

They understadn things and dont struggle as much as others, they get to go to the best Universities and feel aggradised.

They get to come up with good ideas and think with great clarity of mind.

They get pleasure out of writing essays about interesting topics while others' brains just struggle and don't have the minds necessary to digest the question and be original.

All of these amazing blessings are handed to the intelliectually gifted by complete chance and luck. There is no justification for it other than they did well in that one chanc one gets before birth in the genetic lottery. A competition that dictates the happiness and satisfaction of your whole life.

These people bloody awful.

If you consider yourself to be less intelligent than others, its not because you are genetically programed to be unintelligent, or any of that nonsense. Its probably because your simply too lazy to learn and better yourself.
I don't want to hear any more bull**** referring to how good a "troll" I am.

I am not a ****ing troll and I say it proudly.

So many hacks are talking *******s about how much hard work helps - are you therefore implying that all people have equally good brains with the same potential? Perhaps you are ingoring this complete nonsense which is a part of all your arguments.

Genetic diversity is not something to admire or "get over" but something to act on, you unrevolutionary and reactionary twits (yes, i notice the irony). Perhaps Social Darwinism needs to be what guides are society; only intelligent people should reproduce; what is the point of having 1 in 3 people being complete losers unable to compete with others and condemned to a life of depression, dissatisfaction and, of course, jealosy.

Or do you all admit that people less clever than you are the source of your satisfaction? After all, intelligence is relative.
(edited 13 years ago)
Sweeping statement.
Reply 77
Why? They have great minds that they can enjoy more then the normal persons average mind and just because they are not outwardly arrogant they deserve respect?

Preposterous.

Well, yes, and i didn't say its just because they aren't arrogant that they deserve respect. If you look at how the world has developed over the eras, then its the more intelligent people that have changed the world, for the better. These people have changed the way we live - its hard to believe that unintelligent people could have achieved the same.
Reply 78
You little rat i'm coordinating the assasinations of you and your collegues as we speak.

You don’t have the technology OR the steady hands to pull off a procedure like that so HA!

Boom Chicka Wow Wa ! I am McLovin' !
Original post by F1Addict
Well, yes, and i didn't say its just because they aren't arrogant that they deserve respect. If you look at how the world has developed over the eras, then its the more intelligent people that have changed the world, for the better. These people have changed the way we live - its hard to believe that unintelligent people could have achieved the same.

Yeah but why should people be respected for getting a lucky ticket in the genetic lottery?

Sure they had to work hard and think hard to achieve what they did but there work paid off only because of luck in the beginning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending