Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you remember how you and your first love met? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Another random question that I'm curious about:
    Do you remember the moment you and your first love met?

Please make it more than a simple sentence. I like reading about the details like where it happened, what you felt at the time, or if you are still together or just friends now. ^_^

ReputationRep:
    My friend on a chatroom added her to the MSN conversation.
    It's all right though because my second love was added to an MSN conversation by my friend from a forum, so that makes up for it.
    Thankfully after that I discovered mail order brides. Not before I managed to mistakenly pay for a male order bride though>_<.

ReputationRep:
    Met on that Travian game, we were at the same school but spoke on there.
    Went out for 2 years.. good times.

ReputationRep:
    He was my brother's best friend so we used to hang out a lot.

ReputationRep:
    The very very very first? :puppyeyes:

If so then...We were playing kissy cats in the playground and I was being chased by this girl I actually quite liked, So I intentionally cornered myself and we kissed where no one else could see, was a luffly moment of my childhood.

...Then I legged it back out and started it all over again

ReputationRep:
    Nothing interesting I'm afraid: We met at school, I was 14...we stayed together for 2 years then we grew apart. We're still friends now though.

ReputationRep:
    Met at school aged 12, and told our mutual friends we liked each other, then when we found out the other felt the same we ignored each other out of embarrassment for about a year :') then we got together properly aged 15 and stayed together for 3 years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willum Infanta)
    The very very very first? :puppyeyes:

If so then...We were playing kissy cats in the playground and I was being chased by this girl I actually quite liked, So I intentionally cornered myself and we kissed where no one else could see, was a luffly moment of my childhood.

...Then I legged it back out and started it all over again
    Awwww, that's so incredibly sweet!

Anyways, mine is much less romantic. It all began with a TSR private message.

ReputationRep:
    I was playing a school football match at her school and when the ball went out for a throw-in i asked her to kick the ball back to me but she ended up kicking it sideways and i laughed at her

ReputationRep:
    I was carrying heavy books. They fell. He bent down to pick them up at the same time I did. We bumped heads. Our eyes met. We fell in love.

ReputationRep:
    Was walking down a busy road and bumped into her by accident, and these filed papers fell down on to the floor...

We both apologized at the same time, and both went down immediately picking up all the papers. Once she had grabbed everything she could, and I had picked up the rest...

I looked up, and we locked eyes with each other, and stood up slowly, still staring...

Then I handed back her papers, and apologized again, still staring into her eyes as she said no problem...

And then I walked on and went my separate way, and I emptied her purse later on.

ReputationRep:
    Still not fell in love yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniiel)
    Still not fell in love yet.
    Don't worry, you aren't the only one. I havn't either.

ReputationRep:
    I sat next to her in the library (didn't talk to her or anything) and I kept looking over at her from my book every now and again and she caught me a couple of times... Then she added me on Facebook when I came up on 'people you might know' and we just started talking. We went to the cinema a couple of days later and I'd never felt so comfortable with a girl... I remember it like it was 2 months ago - oh wait... it was

ReputationRep:
    At a party, aged fourteen. He found out I was scared of sick, and started pretending to be sick whenever he saw me at school, then we met again at another party, he added me on bebo (those were the days!) and msn, started talking about every night, i fell for him, he fell for someone else, i helped them get together, six months later they split up, and i helped him get over her, and we fell for eachother. We went out for a bit, and now we don't speak at all. I wish we'd just stayed friends.

ReputationRep:
    Omegle. Although every time I post this I get negged, I'm not ashamed and I really don't care why people feel they have to neg that.

Yeah, he is still my love.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.