Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm looking for people to live with for the next uni year. Either to join a group of people already together or to form a new one
    I am University of Sheffield student in my first year studying Sociology and Social Policy. I'm female but don't mind living with either gender!
    I get on with my flatmates this year but they don't leave the flat much! I'd like to live with people next year that like to go out and do stuff but also spend time together back at the house/flat/whatever.
    I'm generally easy going and love meeting new people
    PM me or reply on here if you're interested in meeting up/living together etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hg345)
    Hi
    I'm looking for people to live with for the next uni year. Either to join a group of people already together or to form a new one
    I am University of Sheffield student in my first year studying Sociology and Social Policy. I'm female but don't mind living with either gender!
    I get on with my flatmates this year but they don't leave the flat much! I'd like to live with people next year that like to go out and do stuff but also spend time together back at the house/flat/whatever.
    I'm generally easy going and love meeting new people
    PM me or reply on here if you're interested in meeting up/living together etc.
    Sheffield? Damn it! Too far.

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    We have a small group going, 3 in fact, and we are looking for people to make up some numbers.
    We are all first years too, love going out and having a good drink or ten, but we work hard and have the occasional quiet night also haha
    All easy going, tidy and generally a good laugh

ReputationRep:
    Hiya where are you living at the moment? Sounds like a nice group you got going there PM me?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm a Sheffield fresher as well looking for housemates for next year. I get on with my flat well enough and we've been looking at houses of 10. Bit of a problem since houses of 10 went as soon as they came on the market... And now I've decided that I don't think I want to live with them again next year. My friends are people better suited to me outside the flat so I'm happy leaving the flatmates to live with some new people next year. If you need any more people let me know! :-)

ReputationRep:
    @Cait01
    Making the group to 5 would be excellent. Where are you living now?

ReputationRep:
    All meet up sometime next week? I'm leaving on the Friday/Saturday as my course has already finished

ReputationRep:
    Awesome
    Right, we are 3 lads (dont be alarmed), so it would be 3 boys and 2 girls.
    Best time for us would be Wednesday afternoon, all 3 of us would be free then.

ReputationRep:
    3 lads?! haha course that's fine! Yeah Wednesday afternoon sounds good to me. I have some sort of focus group at 12 though? Not really sure what it's about but I think anytime after about 1:30 should be ok. What about you Cait01?

ReputationRep:
    Wed afternoon is fine by me too. Just let me know when and where

ReputationRep:
    Sweet, so itll probably be around 2-3ish on Broomhill somewhere, any particular pub or whatever you fancy?

Ill PM you both my number too

ReputationRep:
    The York's a goodun, they do mulled cider and everything...

ReputationRep:
    York or Fox and Duck...or both

I'll PM my number too

ReputationRep:
    Text you both

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just read your posts. We're also looking for housemates, we are a group of 3 girls studying at hallam. We are all up for going out and having a good time but still enjoy spending nights in! Write back if you're interested. x

ReputationRep:
    hi all,

we are two guys that have found a really nice 3 bed flat on Eccy Rd(just opposite collegiate) but need another housemate girl or guy. it's £66 a week excluding bills. Has a massive lounge and kitchen. If we cannot find another flat mate we are looking for anyone else that want to get together and find somewhere in the same area.
    get in touch Mod edit: e-mail address removed. Please use PMs to exchange contact details
    x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cait01)
    Hi, I'm a Sheffield fresher as well looking for housemates for next year. I get on with my flat well enough and we've been looking at houses of 10. Bit of a problem since houses of 10 went as soon as they came on the market... And now I've decided that I don't think I want to live with them again next year. My friends are people better suited to me outside the flat so I'm happy leaving the flatmates to live with some new people next year. If you need any more people let me know! :-)
    oh, I am pretty much in the same boat!

I don't come on here often so I guess I'm quite lucky to have stumbled across this when I did, but I'd like to register my interest in this too. I'm female and living in Endcliffe.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am looking for housemates for next year aswell. Get on well with my current flat mates, i just don't want to live with them next year as I would be well outnumbered in a house of a majority of guys! Living in Endcliffe in my first year studying Biology. Would be happy to meet up with anyone else whos in a similar situation x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm also looking for flatmates/housemates for next year im male and currently in my first year, living in endcliffe. I get along well with my current flatmates, but we just decided to go our seperate ways at the end of the year. Let me know if your interested in forming a group or have a spare room going.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same situation too atm.

I adore this thread because I'm bloody glad I'm not the only one. :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.