The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Psychology at Glasgow

Got a conditional offer from Glasgow for Psychology, just wondering what other sciences I can study in the first and second years? Is it just the core sciences or other more specific ones along with psychology?
Thanks if anyone can help :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by (You)
It depends what faculty you have applied to study it in. Arts, Social Science or Science: You can study it with two other subjects in that faculty.

In science faculty, but I mean do these subjects simply consist of maths, chemistry, physics and biology?
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
You should be able to do any of them providing that they fit around your timetable/no clashes.
Reply 3
I'd look at the course catalogue if I were you:

http://www.gla.ac.uk/coursecatalogue/

That might give you a clearer view of what's possible than any promotional material will. Note that if you want to study psychology in your Honours years you need to take a statistics course in first or second year.
Hehe, just saw this... Linfield_fan you have a rival irish league supporter! :biggrin:

p.s. Have an offer to study Biomedical Engineering at Glasgow :smile:

EDIT- p.p.s. OH my god this getting freaky... just looked at your profile there, you've applied to New College at Oxford too? woooooow :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending