Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer from Glasgow for Psychology, just wondering what other sciences I can study in the first and second years? Is it just the core sciences or other more specific ones along with psychology?
    Thanks if anyone can help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (You))
    It depends what faculty you have applied to study it in. Arts, Social Science or Science: You can study it with two other subjects in that faculty.
    In science faculty, but I mean do these subjects simply consist of maths, chemistry, physics and biology?

ReputationRep:
    You should be able to do any of them providing that they fit around your timetable/no clashes.

ReputationRep:
    I'd look at the course catalogue if I were you:

http://www.gla.ac.uk/coursecatalogue/

That might give you a clearer view of what's possible than any promotional material will. Note that if you want to study psychology in your Honours years you need to take a statistics course in first or second year.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, just saw this... Linfield_fan you have a rival irish league supporter!

p.s. Have an offer to study Biomedical Engineering at Glasgow

EDIT- p.p.s. OH my god this getting freaky... just looked at your profile there, you've applied to New College at Oxford too? woooooow

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.