Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what are the clubs and bars like in Lincoln?
    any major D'n'B/Dubstep clubs etc

ReputationRep:
    it's a fairly small city so it's nothing compared to sheff or leeds for nights out but its decent.
    there aren't any clubs just for dubstep/dnb as such but a couple of clubs (mainly Scy/Sakura) have dj's in every week or so. Sometimes bigger acts, sometimes pretty unknown ones. I've been in Lincoln a year and i've seen andy c, netsky, subfocus, nero, camo & krooked, high contrast, jakwob, chase & status to name a few.

ReputationRep:
    There is usually a dubstep night on a thursday at Scy but it wasn't great but I come from Lancaster and in comparison to there I've heard so many dubstep remixes on a night out. Ritsys and pulse are the main nightclubs ive been to and id say the majority of there music is a mixture of everything chart, rnb, dubstep etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amwvanhagen1)
    what are the clubs and bars like in Lincoln?
    any major D'n'B/Dubstep clubs etc
    Middle floor - Ritzys - Tuesday nights

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.