ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-Britain.html

Are you pleased at this news?

ReputationRep:
    no i am not

ReputationRep:
    God help us!!

ReputationRep:
    That's because the kind of people who read it on a regular basis are the majority of our population :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I thought/think it's The Sun. :mute:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear

Edit: Some of the comments :eek3:

8 years ago I would have laughed if someone told me that the Daily Mail would be the main newspaper I read. 8 years ago I also voted Labour. It's amazing how much ones views change when the facts are presented and an unbias view is given. Thank God for the American media is all I can say, which doesn't have a hate-campaign against centre-right politics like the UK. Without the influence the American media had on me, I probably would never have allowed myself to actually give the other side of the argument a listen to. Keep up the good work Daily Mail.
    Unbias view? Facts presented? Just no

ReputationRep:
    What a joke. The daily mail is the most ridiculous piece of crap ever spewed out into the public If I wanted to spend my evenings looking at ****, i'd go to the toilet (or watch xfactor)

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    No. Its a joke.

ReputationRep:
    This is sad sad news

ReputationRep:
    Well if this is the worst they can do, that's not too bad

ReputationRep:
    At least its not the Guardian

ReputationRep:
    I can believe that a lot of middle aged & old folk would share the views and be influenced by the Daily Fail.

ReputationRep:
    Lets rate all the comments on the Daily Fail article negatively :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich2606)
    At least its not the Guardian
    I think the Guardian is as bad as the Daily Mail.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Its depressing that the two papers claiming to be the most influential are the Sun and the Daily Mail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheofik)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-Britain.html

Are you pleased at this news?
    I would agree that newspapers such as the DailyMail are influential in that it does impact on the way people view the world. I love the Daily Mail comments (worst rated)- hilarious.

The Daily Mail is also a newspaper with a chip on it's shoulder. It does annoy me and in fact very frustrating.

Am I pleased that the DailyMail is influential? No, I think feel sad for this country.

With all the BBC bashing on the Daily Mail, the BBC is the most visited and trusted news in the UK closely followed by ITN. On that note, newspapers even the Daily Mail do not get a look in. On trust, BBC and ITN win hands down.

ReputationRep:
    That's a load of bs. What's the demographic? chavs and builders...

ReputationRep:
    this comes from the daily fail itself rendering it instant bull ****

ReputationRep:
    :nothing: My grandma reads that, and the Express and the Sun and swears they are true.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.