Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.riverisland.com/Online/wo...e-boots-592888

i really wanna get some new boots cos my current ones are falling apart. £75 is a bit pricey though and river island dont do student discount!

ReputationRep:
    I think they're quite nice.

I also think I may have seen similar boots in New Look. I could be wrong though.

ReputationRep:
    Ha. They are nothing compared to my Neuro Linguistic Programming boots and special mind control boots

Spoiler:
    Show
    for those of you that are confused, go to H&R forum and all will make sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thats_my_poison)

i really wanna get some new boots cos my current ones are falling apart. £75 is a bit pricey though and river island dont do student discount!
    I really really like them, although yeah 75 is alot.

Have a look around first before you get any, New Look and Dorothy Perkins have both had some nice boots in this year and should be cheaper

x

ReputationRep:
    awww i really like them, but yea £75 is alot.
    Depends if you wear them often why not treat yourself. If your really worried about the price, maybe shop around you might find some similar for a cheaper price.

ReputationRep:
    I think they're nice, plus quite trendy at the mo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thats_my_poison)

I've got almost the exact same pair (only without the white fleecy lining) from New Look for £30! Plus they do student discounts maybe you should check there first? £75 does seem a little on the expensive side...

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only guy that has a thing for girls in sexy shoes? And yes girls that wear a boot like these look 10 times sexier.

ReputationRep:
    I like them! I personally don't mind paying quite a bit for boots because I see them as an investment (lol.) The boots I bought for winter this year were really quite expensive but have been really handy in this awful weather and look nice too However, they're not really ideal for all weather conditions so idk if you would want to pay that much. I like them, though

ReputationRep:
    I think they're quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    New Look have practically the same for £35 roughly. But yeah, they're nice if you can pull them off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law123mus)
    Am I the only guy that has a thing for girls in sexy shoes? And yes girls that wear a boot like these look 10 times sexier.
    I'm with you...

ReputationRep:
    They are nice, but im sure you could find them in a cheaper place. Maybe look in New Look or something?

ReputationRep:
    can someone post a link to the new look boots? iv had a look on their website but cant find them...also i fnd that new look shoes are really rubbish quality and make your feet smell!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.