This discussion is closed.
AATTMM
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone know where I can find the solutions to the EDEXCEL GCE PURE MATHEMATICS P1 answers for Tuesday 5 November 2002. I desperately need help. Or can someone provide me the solutions? It's the hardest paper ever! Thanks a lot to anyone who helps.
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by AATTMM)
Does anyone know where I can find the solutions to the EDEXCEL GCE PURE MATHEMATICS P1 answers for Tuesday 5 November 2002. I desperately need help. Or can someone provide me the solutions? It's the hardest paper ever! Thanks a lot to anyone who helps.
Have you tried asking your maths teacher? Your maths office is sure to have them. In fact yesterday morning I was in there myself snooping around for marking schemes. Yes, ten minutes before the P4 exam. You could buy them from Edexcel (costs less than a Big Mac Meal - but a lot of things do nowadays), but your best bet is your school.

I'm not sure about it being 'the hardest paper ever' - the June 2001 paper was widely regarded as notorious.

J.
mikesgt2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by AATTMM)
I'm not sure if they have solutions to Nov 2003 but there are alot of p1 solutions on:

http://www.mrhughes.net/Maths/A-Level.htm

Click the link at the bottom where it says 'If you are one of my students...' and use the username 'alevel' and password 'mrhughes'.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads